11~The first kiss

Hey sweethearts,
So here is another chapter on completing 5k.

Votes krte jaana ......asai hi gye na toh fir...toh fir kya kush nhi. Bs me will be sad.

Anyone interested in editing reels for insta can contact me🤚🏻boht mehrbaani hogi.🥲

Meera pov~

He brushed strand of my hair falling on my ears brushing his fingers on my skin and his eyes held the intensity. I move away my eyes not able to look into his when he drew me close by my waist.

A gush of electric jolt travel through my body as he pull me close making me partially lay over him. I ran my tongue over my lower lip due to the sudden dryness and his eyes decent to my lips.

He move his gaze back to me and lean slowly looking into my eyes giving me chance to pull back, but I eyelids shut down and his lips met mine.

Wave of warmth flooded through me and my heart skipped a beat feeling his lips. The touch was tender yet strong enough to make me jolt and my breaths quickened.

He kept still and then part his lips to take my lower lip between his and suck a little. I clutch my fist on my skirt at this new feeling and kept my eyes close.

His hand feathered my cheek as he left and took my upper lip to suck. My hands move on his shoulders and I held firmly feeling myself getting melt in the soft kiss.

He started moving his lips in sync and I tried to copy his movements. Parting my lips a little I took his lower lip between mine but didn't suck, I could not. I felt his smile in between and I ran my tongue over his lightly.

His other hand on my waist rake on my waist chain making the bells jiggle and he tilt my head for more access.

Our kiss started tentatively but eventually deepened.

Our lips start moving in a perfect sync. The kiss which was gentle quickly deepen. And I tap on his shoulder feeling the lack of oxygen.

He finally pulled apart, his thumb tracing a gentle line along my jaw. I was panting heavily but it last only for two breaths when he took out my nose ring letting it hang on my hairs and again took my lips into his.

Encircling his arm around my waist he pull me to his lap and I wrap my legs around his torso in reflex.

His lips mend to mine in a rough one and my hands went to his silky long black locks tangling my fingers into his hairs.

He nibbled on my lower lip, which make my hold on his hairs tighten. His upper lip rest between my upper and and lower lip as he start sucking hardly.

His tongue rolled over mine asking for opening my mouth and I gladly open. As his toungue invade inside my mouth, my whole blood drained to my core. I can feel the kiss getting rough and passionate.

His tongue touched mine and I roll back but he was fast enough to collide. He was not just kissing but devouring me. His tongue was exploring all depths of my mouth. Our tongue was dancing against each other and we both were breathing each other.

I took his lips between mine giving a hard suck and tried to push my tongue in his mouth but he didn't let me.

I opened my eyes to look at him and he gave me a smudged smile in between the kiss.

So he wants to play this way.

I parted my lips more and bite his lip hard. He groaned and pull me even more close to him by my waist. I was totally sitting on him, like I weigh nothing. And I feel the metallic taste of his blood, but I want to win.