The beginning...

it all started one rainy night. edison had come back from training. he was practicing marshall arts. he entered his home and took off his belt. he started approaching the bedroom. he slowly opened the door and there seated on the bed, was debuzzy. she was wearing a bright orange lingerie. it had a wendy's logo on it, her favorite fast food place (although she likes every fast food restaurant). On her panties, the words "eat me" read on it, tied with a cute pink bow. edison looked at her in awe. edison felt himself grow hard at the sight in front of him. he walked up to her and placed his hand on her third chin (she had more). edison slowly leaned in to kiss her thin lips. 👄. his lips swallowed hers whole. edison broke the kiss and saw her panties were soaked. he smirked before gliding his hand down all 6 rolls. he lifted up the final roll and put his hand in her panties. he began the magic 😈. "nghh~~ ahh~~ just like that ... hnghhh this is better than a nghhh baconator~~" debuzzy moaned. she started to tremble and lose balance so she swung her meaty hand on edison's back, almost knocking him over. this just turned him on even more. her gravitational field pulled him closer. she leaned over, the bed creaking dangerously, and grabbed the lube. she passed edison a latex finger cot. he put it on but it was a bit too loose. then edison put the lube around his fingers and started working at her hole 😈. after prepping her, he began to enter. the first thrust in , was sadly the last one. her hole was so gigantic edison got sucked inside, debuzzy heard edison's voice inside her, begging to be set free from the gripiness.

to be continued....