CHAPTER 5

"Um, I am fine," Amelie muttered into Davin's arms as he pulled away from her beauty and kept his distance

Davin apologized, saying, "I am just not looking straight."

It is alright, I am thinking about it too. Amelie grinned and said.

Marie abruptly contacted Davin.

"You are at work, right, Oppa?" Marie inquired

Davin said in a serious tone, "Yes, I was. I just came to pick up some files from home that I forgot here."

"Okay, then proceed," Marie said as Davin gave a nod.

Davin gave Amelie one last look before heading upstairs to his room while she grinned at him.Y/n observed that but remained silent.

Scarlett teased, "Ohh... Amelie you and Davin bro is looking so fine."

Amelie looked down, blushing with embarrassment.

Everyone laughed at her response as Amelie changed the subject.

"My mom is waiting for me at home. I am heading home." With a concealed embarrassment, Amelie said

"Wait...Davin bro is coming, he will drop you," Marie joked.

Y/n scowled at Marie as she closed her mouth.

"Go, Amelie, and yes, make a thoughtful life partner choice. If you have someone in your heart after this incident, tell your mother about it as well." as Amelie blushed and walked away, y/n said

Davin came downstairs because he did not want to look at the girls, but when he did, he did not find the person he was looking for, according to Marie.

"Oppa she went," jokingly said Marie as everyone chuckled.

With his cheeks flushed, Davin cleared his throat and walked away.

In the meantime, Jungkook is sitting shirtless on the couch in Asher's house, watching movies while munching on popcorn and sipping wine. Asher is in his torso.

"Ash, do you like that girl who beat you in a bike race?" questioned Jungkook, his gaze fixed on the screen.

You have Scarlett in mind! Asher remarked, "Maybe I am not sure," as he munched on popcorn.

"What would happen if you fell for her?" Jungkook turned to face him, his expression excited.

"Then I will simply confess to her," Asher grinned.

"What if she rejects you?" questioned Jungkook.

Asher gave him a glare filled with rage.

Asher remarked, "At least stay positive, bro."

"Alright, alright," jungkook nodded.

How does it feel, asher, to be in love? "I mean, how can we know we are in love?" questioned jungkook.