Moon lovers- worth the hype?

Here comes one of the most popular drama on this planet. I have been struggling since long on whether I should watch this drama or not.
I usually avoid watching these kind of dramas where the actors include the kpop idols. I don't know why but there is a perfect image of an kpop idol in my mind which is unable to fit according to those dramas.
So this is my personal point of you many me not agree with me but this is how I am.
I can't change this fact but I'm trying to change it as I was struggling to watch this drama but at the end I finally watched it.

So the review start from here...
I don't regret watching this but I am quite disappointed.
I have been hearing about this drama since I entered in this huge  drama world but never got the courage to watch it but now when I finally completed it, I'm quite disappointed.

It's not like it was a bad one but it's wasn't worth the hype.
According to me there were many things unexplained and random in the drama.
1. First is the IU's character totally forgetting about her real life back in the future.  After some time She acted like she totally belonged to the historical world.
I mean if you guys would have seen the drama Mr. Queen,  the male who enters the queen's body tries his best to go back into his future life for so long time but IU's character here doesn't seen to bother.

Mr Queen have a bit of same concept like the moon lovers. 
I have read somewhere that Mr queen got so much of hate by the Korean audience because it was destroying their glorifying history and whatever, I wonder if this drama got hate too. 
But these two dramas were a bit among foreign audience.

2. Wang  wook, 8th prince , his character totally changed after IU came into palace or was given a post in palace. Like how can he suddenly changed. Why couldn't i find the initial love and care for hae soo in other part of drama.

The thing I hated was, he already was married yet developed feeling for hae soo. But it was all fine until he realised he loved his wife when she died. How can he love his wife and have feelings for hae soo both.
(May be I interpreted wrong)

3. Everyone blaming Hae soo and she believes them. She take the blame and then her character feels more miserable. Wook's sister blaming hae soo and she accepting that so easily.

4. So Hae soo in this drama is living every girl's dream life. Almost all the prince adore her and 4 prince have feelings for her and want her to be theirs.
It's all okay but when Hae soo is already aware about those feelings why can't she confront them.
Why can't she confront them earlier before breaking their heart like 10th prince.

5. Idk how and when she transferred her feelings from wook to the 4th prince. Like when u like or love a person truly u can't easily forget them but i guess that was so fast of her to moven from wook to 4th prince, Wang so.

6. Next is the maid of hae soo, she was quite confusing for me idk why.

7. I wonder what would be the cost of creation the whole drama. Like so many known big actors and famous idols in one drama.

I felt bad for the 14th prince or Wang jeong. Although his family was cruel but he lost his mother without sharing any last words, he lost his brother and the his love too in his arms. He lost his powers and in the palace too he didn't have that much of power.
He loved hae soo so dearly but he got nothing in return. Although she became his wife at the end but that was just a title. He never got her love.
Like Why why why was god so cruel with him.

But

But

The worst was the 4th prince, like he never got things he wanted or he should have got.  He never got hismothers love or love of family which he craved for and just because of a scar which his mother herself gave him as a result of her greed.

His brother, mother family and each person in the palace didn't wanted to see him. He was so miserable.
He got love and care from hae soo but still she was gar away from him.
He was controlled by everyone like a puppet. He sacrificed everything for love but he was still deprived of it.
It's heartbreaking too see him being  all lonely in the palace in the last episodes.
Although I was curious when he made love with his queen but stil he was forced to do that too.
All over he was the saddest character in the whole drama.

Note:-
So this is just my point of view. Many of you may not agree with me as we all have our own perspectives.
Feel free to make understand things I couldn't in the comments.