Ⅰ| Kimi's kid

Underlined and in italics is the person speaking in another language in the flashback.

Normal italics is the person talking in their language when not in flashback.

╔═════════ 🇫🇮🧊═════════╗
Flashback

"Isa! Isa!" a little voice was heard.

"Sorry about that, it's my son." said Kimi, he stood up from his seat and went to the stairs to where his son was trying to climb up them but failing, after falling again, Kalevi sat on the ground with a pout until his dad came. Kimi picked up his son and carried him to the press conference, knowing that Kalevi wouldn't want to leave him again.

"Levi definitely likes to be near you," Michael laughed, and some of the other drivers laughed as well.

"He only leaves me when I race. He doesn't like staying with his mum." said Kimi with a fond smile as he looked down at his son who was now sitting comfortably on his lap.

"Muma is mean and annoying." Said Kalevi, he was holding his toy car before he dropped it.

"Shit." Said Kalevi in German, Michael, who was sitting next to Kimi blinked in surprise.

"Who taught you that word Kalevi?" Ralph, who was sitting next to Michael, asked the four year old.

Kimi bent down, still holding his son tightly so he wouldn't fall off his lap as he got the car back.

"What word?" Kimi asked.

"Swear word in German." answered Michael.

Kimi shook his head at his son.

"Not the first time he swore. His first word was 'fuck'." Said Kimi and that got everyone laughing.

"Mick and Gina taught me German." Said Kalevi. Michael sighed as Ralph laughed.

"Of course it was them." Michael muttered.

End of Flashback
༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ

2019 winter break (just before the 2020 season)

"Dad, when can we see setä Seb again?" Kalevi asked Kimi.

"He's coming over tomorrow, probably talking about the new season." Said Kimi. Since Anthoine died Kimi has been worried about his son and his racing contract, the team hasn't said anything about Kalevi racing for them in 2020. "Is everything ok?" Kimi asked, he always makes sure to check up on Levi.