Chapter 28: A Chase and Fight With Deadly String and Angry Brett!

Authors note: thank you guys for 1.4k reads and I'm really starting to lose motivation.

Third Person POV

Tommy and Eshan were chasing Damian all around this entire mansion with Damian slashing string that can cut threw almost anything! Eshan and Tommy dodge the string and Tommy throw's a fire ball at Damian which he just uses his string to cut the fire ball in half and the split fire ball hits the walls which catch on fire but the three just ignore the fire and keep up the chase. Damian flew to the library and turned one of the bookshelf's into string and threw the string at the two but Eshan uses his spear to cut the string and Damian looked astonished by this. Damian then throw's more string but Eshan just keeps cutting the string into pieces while Tommy kept throwing fire balls at Damian which he just dodges and then Tommy makes a huge fire ball and throw's it which hits Damian and sets him on fire but he just ignores the fire and even absorbs the fire with his string then threw a fiery strings at Tommy which he dodges and he then sends a swirl of fire at him which he dodges by sidestepping. Eshan then ran up to Damian and slashed him with his golden spear which makes a huge cut on Damian's robotic chest but then some strings then stich the wound up and Damian's back up again.

Damian: Slicing me up won't do you any good!

Tommy threw a insane amount of fire balls at Damian which all hit him and also sets the entire mansion on fire!

meanwhile

Uzi's POV

Me, Vicky, and Nate were fighting off these stupid eldritch drones until the room got on fire and the eldritch drones then started burning to their deaths and Cyn was looked pretty mad! I then went up to her and kicked each one of her cameras until all of them were broken which made Cyn revert to her normal self.

Cyn: NO!, WHO STARTED THAT DAMN FIRE?!

Khan then took control of her in the real world using some random program or something like that and then he ended the memory deletion process.

Uzi: Thanks Khan.

Khan(from the air pod): No problem.

I then quickly rip Cyn apart with my absolute solver.

back to reality

I regain my senses in the real world and same goes to all the Disassembly Drones and Brett.

Uzi: That was something I never want to do ever again.

E: Ugh, my head.

V and K then changed there right hand to a chainsaw, ready to slice up Uzi.

V: Your so DEAD!

K: You don't just go into peoples heads and get away with it.

V and K were about to slice me up with their chainsaws until Brett stepped in and grabbed their arms and says coldly

Brett: Don't!

Brett then lets go K but throws V to Uzi's bed and N gets up to stop Brett but N gets stabbed in the stomach with Brett's claw and Brett throws N to Uzi's bed as well, landing beside V.

V: What's the big deal hotshot?

Brett: I KNOW YOU KILLED MY WORKER DRONE PARENTS!

N: What, h-how did you know?

Brett: Memory you idiot, I can't believe I considered you two as parental figures when you killed the people that TOOK CARE OF ME AFTER I WAS REBIRTHED!

N: Rebirthed?

Brett: You know what, YOU WONDER WHY I'M A WORKER DRONE INSTEAD OF A DISASSEMBLY DRONE?

Brett: IT'S BECAUSE BEFORE YOU GUYS LEFT TO COPPER-9, I ASKED CYN TO REBIRTH ME INTO A WORKER DRONE AND SEND ME TO COPPER-9!

E: WHAT?!

T: Holy shit.

K: Damn

Uzi: I'm so confused.

Khan: The hell!

A: That was something.

Z: No way!

M: So that's why you "mysteriously disappeared!"

U:...!

V:....!

N: Brett-

Brett: NO, I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU MURDERERS!

Uzi: Brett-

Brett: SHUT UP!

Brett then slashes me out of anger and when he realized what he just down, he runs out of my apartment, crying.

Uzi: Holy shit, what just happened?

Khan: Angry boyfriend with depression.

Uzi: Don't say that dad.

E: N and V, let's go.

(btw is still night)

E, N and V leave my apartment to go back to their pod.

U: My squad has to go too.

Squad Delta got up and left.

T: Come on K.

K: Oh yeah, coming T.

T and K also leave too.

Uzi: Dad, can you leave my room please?

Khan: sure sweetie.

My dad kisses me on the forehead and leaves my room. I then lay on my bed and fall asleep.

Brett's POV

I leave the colony with straight up fury and then Thad notices my anger and asked

Thad: You okay Brett?

Brett: Leave me be.

I then extend my wings and take flight.

754 words

(sorry for short chapter!)