-𝟎𝟎𝟗 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

-'ღ'-

-'ღ'-

You froze up, words struggling to come out your mouth

You froze up, words struggling to come out your mouth. You cleared your throat and shook your head.

"I uhm...lost my phone." You said, rubbing the back of your neck. Taro and Osano raised a brow.
"You lost your phone." Taro repeated, you nodded and looked away.

Taro and Osano shared a glance.
"Don't worry, we'll help you look for it, cutie." Taro said, you looked back at him and smiled awkwardly.
"Of course you lost it you idiot.." Osano said, a small hint of blush on his face but he disguised it by rolling his eyes.
You chuckled and nodded, 'just okay a long..' you thought to yourself. "Well how about we walk around a bit?" Taro suggested. "We could check around the school grounds, maybe someone found it and turned it in." He continued.

You nodded but it was obvious that not having your phone impacted you, as you had no connection to info-kun, and had no idea what Ayato could be up to.

Osano was the first to walk away, his arms crossed, Taro continued after him and you jogged a bit to catch up to him.
"Do you remember where you dropped it?" You shook your head, frustrated with yourself for not even realizing that you dropped it.

"Don't worry, we'll ask the counselor, see if someone may had dropped it off."

"Yeah..." you said tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

📍HALLWAY

Off in the distance, a certain black haired boy watched, peeking out the hallway walls, his gaze lowered at the sight of you and his rivals.

He couldn't stand the sight of them near you, but despite his attempts of trying to get rid of them, he knows he can't.

They are always around each other, and it seemed they are always aware of their surroundings...especially with Raibaro around.