The Beginning Edited

Hermiones P.O.V

knock. knock 

"Come in" I called.

In walked Kingsley, he had this look on his face like something was not right. That is when he told me the truth. 

"Hermione I'm sorry to say this but your parents are dead, they were cursed by the dark side we had no choice we had to kill them, I'm sorry for your loss" he said sadly. 

I was just sitting there on my bed at 12 Grimmauld place, not knowing what to do, I didn't believe him. that can't be right I just saw them a couple of hours ago when I left to come here. if I had just stayed with them then they would be alive. 

"Kingsley are you saying that the order killed my parents, GET OUT." I said 

"Hermi-"

"NO GET OUT NOW" I yelled with tears running down my cheeks.

Kingsley left without saying anything. 

How could he say those things?

Ron then came in 

"Hermione just think this is for the great or good. they would have just dragged you down" He said with no sympathy at all.

"What did you just say" I said angrily. " For the great or good they were not killed for the great or good they were my family the ones that raised me" I said with so much hate in my voice. how could he say those things? "Get out" I said, still as a sobbing mess.

"hermi-"

"NO GET OUT" I screamed.

He left without properly shutting the door so I could hear them talking about my parents. I just stood by the door listening to what they were saying.