𝟬𝟬𝟵 : 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱

LORICROWELLE POSTED A STORY !

jackchampion

replys to your story below
i have that kind of love.
delivered

JACK WAS OVER YET AGAIN. Lori never got sick of him, crazy right?

She just loved the idea of even having him here. Today, she hasn't picked up her phone, besides from posting that story.

She watched Jack search up what his favorite movie 'flipped' is on. "Do you have max?" He asked, as he continues looking at the screen. She nodded certainly, and went to the app on the TV.

Jack sneaked some glances towards her, which she didn't quite notice.

She slowly typed 'flipped' into the search bar. Jack was grinning.

"Don't be grinning like that, or I will unplug the TV." Lori says teasingly, as she poked him in the ribs.

The movie starts out in Bryce's point of view. How he was moving in, and then this strange girl began to help them.

Lori looked over at Jack. By his face she could tell he could recite this movie by heart.

"I'll get us some snacks, stay there." She said quickly. Jack nods, looking her up and down for a second.

Lori turned around and walked towards a fridge to get two mountain dews, and a big bowl of cookie dough to share.

It was a bit hard, you could say. The mountain dews were held up by two fingers, then the bowl was in the other one.

Lori suffered through it, and walked over to the loving Jack.

loricrowelle : flipped is so good

loricrowelle : flipped is so good. @jackchampion

liked by : jackchampion and others

augustgirma : you're telling me you watched FLIPPED with jack and you're not in love with him.
liked by creator

jackchampion : juli and bryce are us core

USER5 : jack's comment?? lori you need to explain some things 😧

sophiareynolds : GET THAT MAN 😛😛😛

USER4 : I think we can confirm they are together JUST from loris friends comments.

jackchampionsgf : I'm retiring from my job 😔😔

mannieleonard : call me right now.

USER3 : the fact this all started because of target is crazy.
liked by creator

emberlesmana : that's the cheesiest movie ever.
sophiareynolds : don't act like that isn't your fav movie..💀
loricrowelle : GAGGED.

THE MOVIE WAS COMING TO A CLOSE. Lori was practically staring at Jack for the whole movie. She was surprised he 'didn't' notice.

"this was so fun!" Lori said cheerfully once the credits started. Jack grinned at her cheerfulness.

"It was so fun because of you." He replied before poking her in the rib, making her laugh.

"Jack, stop!" She exclaimed laughing, trying to take his finger from her rib.

They rambled for a minute before he finally took his finger off of her rib.

Lori smiled before looking down. "Well, I better get going. I'll hang out with you tomorrow?" He said, making Lori snap her head up.

Lori could notice him staring at her lips, but ignored it. "Yeah. See you tomorrow." Lori replied, standing up.

Jack then went in front of her. He was a few inches taller than her. "See you." He said with a grin and a hip grip. He then walked away, like it was nothing.

Once she heard the front door shut, she immediately squealed. He felt the same.

SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER 😔

I WAS SO BUSY, SO I COULDNT GET THIS DONE ON THE FIRST DAY.