The Priest

Negan was amused by Gabriel's attempt to woo the 'confession' as he called it out of him. Negan stared blankly at the door of the room Gabriel had locked himself into. "You know you are only getting out of here if we work together, so why don't you open the damn door so we can get the hell out of here?" Negan was met with silence something he hated. 

"Not until you tell me." The man's voice rang through the wood, "Tell me and then we can go." 

Negan annoyed finally gave up and spoke to the priest about his wife, whom he missed very much, and how her death changed him as a person. He felt tears rushing down his cheeks and he quickly wiped them away trying to hold himself together. Gabriel opened the door and sat down facing Negan, "You are forgiven." he smiled slightly, "Whatever Baldy lets fucking go." Negan rolled his eyes and got up, however, the man across stayed and sat down. 

"You and I both know we have to wait for the herd to break up, until then we need to wait here," Gabriel spoke softly. "God dammit man, why do you have to be such a fucking waste of time." Negans voice raised slightly but he sat back down anyway because, in a way he was right, there was no way they were getting through that crowd. "I think you still think I'm right, you know I'm right, or you couldn't be so quick to sit down." 

Negan got up and grabbed the man by his shirt slamming him up against the wall, "You fucking know-it-all asshole, I should fucking bash your head in where you stand right now." Negan was inches away from Gabriel's face and he just smiled "If you truly meant that you would've done it by now."

Negan dropped him but stayed right in his face, "You and your group are nothing but a pain in my balls. all you do is bitch and whine about how life isn't fair meanwhile I let most of you live and you come back here to destroy my fucking house, I should go to Alexandria right now and light it up like the fourth of fucking July!" 

"Do it then, oh wait you can't because the only person here is me and only we can get out of this." Gabriel slipped away and walked past Negan, "You have no idea what to do with yourself and its causing you to be mad, why? Is it because you know for once in your life you have to trust someone else to take charge. Well you're gonna have to get used to it or sit here and suffer in silence, whatever works for you Negan." Just as he finished his sentence Negan grabbed him and pushed him to the floor, he held him down and started to choke Gaberial, but what he wasn't expecting was for a punch to land him right in the face sending him backwards, "You know your not the only one who can be an asshole right?" Gabriel asked grabbing his throat in discomfort.

Negan stared daggers and walked back over "You're dead when we get out of here, I'm gonna bash your fucking skull in. But right now I need your help." He pushed him back up against the wall "You better hope this herd breaks up soon."

Gabriel made eye contact and couldn't help but notice that Negan was somewhat embarrassed. "Just calm down. We will get out of here sooner than later and then you can TRY to bash my head in." He smirked knowing that absolutely set Negan off.

Negan through his weapon against the wall and screamed in frustration "fuck you, you stupid cunt!" He took some breaths "Why the fuck are you so smiley? You think Rick's gonna come get you, they've already forgotten about you."

"No, I'm smiling because your so easily pushed off the edge."

"You snarky bastard." He rolled his eyes "you like it when I'm like this? You should see me in bed."

Gabriel chuckled and sat back down "Negan, Just be patient. God always has a plan."

"Oh really? Does he?"
"Yes, he does."
Negan pissed off decided he was going to make this man eat his words. "Was this in his divine plan?" Negan pulled Gabriel in and made out with him aggressively, he pulled them towards the floor and held Gabriel down.

Gabriel cheeks went hot as Negan pulled away for air, He thought he'd push the stakes farther and Nod softly "Absolutely."

"Your FINE WITH THIS??" Negan whisper-yelled
"Of course." Gabriel stayed with a small smile.

Negan grabbed Gabriel once again making out hard and rough with him, it was when he felt Gabriel squirm that he haunted a breath, "Stop squirming you fuckin chicken shit."

"Whats the matter Negan, did I make you feel something?" Gabriel rolled and held a knife to his throat. "You are one fucked up man you know that right?" Negan spat, "Maybe so, but you seemed to be enjoying it."

"Even if I did that means you did too." Negan fought back against his grip rolling back on top. Gabriel's knife fell out of his hand, just before he reached it Negan pinned his arms back down.

"Well it seems God has presented us a choice, we can kill these few hours getting along or trying to kill each other, its our choice to make."

Negan sighed "fine. But you pull that knife shit again I will beat your ass." He got up and lit up a cigarette offering one to Gabriel who declined.

"You think God was fine with you kissing a man?"

"I know he wouldn't put it in the plan if he wasn't."

"You know what, Fair enough."

-
-
-

Hello everyone, Should I make a part two? If you can get thus first chapter to 10 votes I may write another part. Until then thanks for reading!