Chapter One.

Picture above is Maria.
MARIA:

"Mom I promise I'll be fine." I hug her one last time before stepping back to look into the eyes of my teary faced parents.
"Oh Maria! I can't believe you're already in college." My mom sniffled.
"If you need anything at your new place just call us." My dad smiled. The door opened and closed and I felt my brothers arms tight around my neck.
"I think that's the last box," he said turning me around. "I'll sure miss you sis." My brother David and I actually had the most amazing relationship. I swear I'll miss him the most. Movings hard, especially when your college is a 6 hour plane trip.
"Okay, it's time for us to drive to the airport." My parents paid for a uhaul to drive all the way there so i could actually have some furniture. I was in student housing so I should have a roommate. Making friends right off the hop is good, right?

I finally arrived at my new house! Its be a 48 hour wait for all my big stuff but at least I had essentials. I walked into my house and smiled. It was beautiful. Big high ceilings and lovely hard wood floor. In the living room there was a fireplace and the kitchen was huge and all granite counter tops.
"Hi!" I jumped at the sound of someones voice. "You must be Maria!"
"That I am! And you are?"
"I'm Kiara. Kiara Samuels." She smiles politely, her red curls gleaming in the light.
"Hi Kiara, guess were roomies." I smiled.
"And possibly best friends?" She kind of stated, kind of asked.
"For sure!" I smiled. There was a knock on the door and we both turned toward it.
"Babe?" I heard a boy say from behind the door. Kiara opened the door and a very attractive boy walked in. They kissed then he turned to me.
"Who's that?" He asked. His eyes going up and down my body. He's so hot oh my.
"This is my new roommate slash friend Maria." She smiled.
"Hey Maria." He responded in a husky voice. I stared at his dirty blonde hair that was half spiked, his bright blue eyes and his sexy crooked smile. I shook my head to remove those thought. That is my new roommates boyfriend so he's off limits. I told myself over and over again.
"H-hey!" I half stutter. Fuck.

JAQUELYN:

She took another sip out of her bottle before she finished unpacking her boxes. Finally finished she stepped back to admire her design skills. This places looked damn good. She took another swig.
"HELLOOO? Anyone here yet?" A voice yelled from the other room and I half stumbled to the door.
"Hey!" I smile at the girl.
"I'm Mackenzie!"
"So the last girls names Juliana then." I say before walking to the kitchen to pour a shot of straight whisky. Mmmmm.
"You did a good job setting up." She said from behind me. "I see you also like drinking."
"Yup, want a swig?"
"No thank you I don't drink." She said flatly before turning and looking around the house. Well then.

•Fairly breif Starter Chapter. This is going to be a very dramaful book, ive already set up some twists for the second maybe third chapter so stay tooned ;) voted, comment, etc.. love you guys•