Chapter 1:- Someone Close In Danger!!!

"Abhi, get up. You have to go to the office. You don't get late for your office, so why aren't you getting up?"

"Oh baby, please be quiet today. I have taken off to spend time with you."

"Who will believe that the most dangerous and arrogant person in the world is the most flirting person for his wife?"

"Ritu, I have taken off to spend time with you and my princess Vishti."

"I know today you have an important meeting, so Abhi, you need to go."

"But..."

"No "buts," Abhi. Go, and Vishti also needs to go to school. We will spend family time on Sunday."

"Ok, sweetheart, I am ready to go for you."

"That's like my Abhi."

Abhimanyu got ready for the office, and Ritu was going to meet her friends today.

"Ritu, I think you shouldn't go to meet your friends today."

"Abhimanyu, don't worry. Why are you so possessive?"

"I am not having a good feeling today."

"Stop it, Abhimanyu. Vishti has also gone to school, and now I think you should proceed to your office."

Abhimanyu left for his office, but he was having a bad feeling.

Ritu was driving her car when suddenly a truck came from ahead. The person driving was drunk, and Ritu, while trying to save her car, hit a tree. Blood was coming out from her face. Many people were gathered there, and they took Ritu to the hospital. One person called Abhimanyu.

"Hello."

"Hello, who is this? This is my wife's number."

"Yes, actually, your wife is in critical condition in the hospital, and we want you to come as soon as possible."

"How did this happen?"

The person told everything to Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu was in full rage of anger and broken. He first sent his men to find that person and show him the way to heaven, and then quickly went to the hospital.

Near the reception:

"Where is the girl who is admitted to the hospital in critical condition?"

"Sir, what is your relation to her?"

"I am her husband."

"Ok, sir, she is in the operation theatre. Take a left from there and walk straight."

"Ok, thank you very much."

He quickly ran towards the room. The doctors came out of the room.

"Doctor, how is my wife?"

"I'm sorry to say that your wife is in critical condition. It will be difficult for us to save her."

"What are you saying, doctor?"

"This is the truth. We don't want to keep you in the dark, so we are informing you about this."

"Doctor, if anything happens to my wife, I will set this hospital on fire."

"We will try our best, but we can't promise you anything."

Abhimanyu was broken upon hearing the doctor. He remembered all the moments spent with his beautiful wife, the day she entered his life, and their morning talks.

"I told Ritu not to go out today, but for once, you didn't listen to me and now find it silly. Look at you struggling between life and death, and I am standing here feeling completely shattered but cannot break down because our daughter, Vishti, needs her father," his words were lightly spoken but carried a lot of depth.

He called his family and told them everything. Vishti also came along as she didn't want to stay at home. She was as stubborn as her father and didn't listen to anyone.

All were giving hope to Abhimanyu that nothing would happen to Ritu.

"Papa, what is happening?" Hearing his daughter's voice, he was stunned.

"Mom, what is Vishti doing here?"

"Abhi, she wasn't listening to us."

"So, you brought her here to the hospital?"

"We are sorry, Abhimanyu."

"What are you doing here, Vishti?"

"Papa, where is Mumma? Is she alright?"

"Yes, beta, she is alright. She is always with you. If she goes away, remember a mother never forgets her duty. She will always be with you," he said in a composed voice to his daughter, showing his weak side.

"Okay, papa," Vishti said quietly as she sat on the seat in front of the OT.

It had been almost three hours, and the operation was still ongoing. With each passing second, Abhimanyu's heartbeat was increasing. He was praying in front of God, and everyone was with him. Ansh was with Vishti, taking care of her in the absence of everyone. While passing through the corridor, a doctor saw her.

**************************************

So here is the first update. Hope you all liked it. If you liked the update, then vote and comment. So, do you think Ritu will survive???? Who was the doctor who saw Vishti???? Stay tuned to get the answers to these questions in my story.

Thanks for giving your precious time to my story. Do like and comment!

Next update when the target is completed.

Target:- 50+ votes.

**************************************