Chapter 1

No it cant be him, he died years ago, I walk faster, as the car slowly trailing me speeds up. I start a slow jog, and the car matches my pace. This is crazy, this can't be happening to me, and it certainly can't be him whose doing it.  No, I am running now and the car is right on my tail.  After all these years, why would he come back now, and why would it be here, and most importantly, why target me?  I can't stand it anymore, I could never outrun this car, so i turn around and try and see who the driver is, but the windows are tinted and i can't get a good look,  by now the car has parked, just a few feet away from me, and i hear a the soft sound of a car door opening. I panic, i don't even turn around to see if it really is him, if Dyson has come back after all these years, well i can't even think about how bad that would be.  I just start running, there is a neighborhood that this car couldn't follow me into just ahead, so that's where i run, there is the sound of thudding footsteps behind me and i run faster, i pass a park i used to go to when i was a kid, before everything started happening.  The first house is about 20 feet away, but my pursuer is gaining on me, i finally make it up the front steps of the house, and i ring the door bell frantically, i see an upstairs light turn on, and apparently so does my follower, because i turn around to see a glimpse of black, turning the corner right before a bed headed women opens the door.