4

Helloou! Uranus is heading back to Neptune here at the start btw🧑‍🦲

(Uranus Pov)

"I hope Earth is okay and that Jupiter and Saturn dealt with Iris." I said to myself as i saw Neptune just doing what he usually does.
(That wuold be just spinning in circles)
"Mate?" I yelled to Neptune as he blinked with one eye at a time. "Oh hey cousinn!" He yelled back at me while continuing to spin. "Doesnt that wound hurt?" I asked him a bit concerned. "Ehhh... not really!" He stopped spinning. "Oh, i guess thats good but wuold you still let me bandaged it for you?" He looked at me with a strange expression and went silent. "Mate.?" Uranus asked after a few seconds. "Oh, suure you can bandadge meee!"

(Earth Pov)

"Luna i think thats enough bandages.." I said as he just kept putting on more. "No! I decide when its enough and its not now." Luna exclaimed while Mars was talking to Venus, not very far away. "Okay! Now its enough." Luna said looking very proud of himself as Mars started making his way here with Venus.
(Dont ask me where Mercury, Saturn or Jupiter are, probably just went back to their orbits!😛)
"Oh, Hey guys!" I said as i started waving. "Hey Earth does that... hurt anymore? Mars asked worriedly. "Uuh no, not really." "Do you still not remember anyting else?" Venus asked. "Uhm.. no, sorry." I answered hesitantly. "How are you doing Earth?" We all turned to see Jupiter and Saturn coming up to us. "Im fine, dad." "Are you sure, nothing hurts, you dont feel sick, everytings really fine? Saturn adds to the question. "Yes, im sure." "Do you remember anyting else?" Jupiter asks me but Venus answers. "I litterally just asked him that.." "The answer is no" i add to the response. "Does the name Iris ring a bell?" Jupiter asks and i stop to think. "He did tell me his name was Iris!" I had found his name in my memories. "Its good you atleast remember that, im sure it will all come back to you soon." Jupiter stated.

(Timeskip to probably the next day or someting??👀)

Alakazam🪄

"L-Luna i feel kinda weird" I said making him stop talking. "Weird how?" He asked. "I dont k-know i feel like im g-gonna throw up.."
____________________

This one is gonna end here cuz i have no clue how to continue from that.😇