𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑯

"𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐈𝐅 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃

"𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐈𝐅 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃."

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

9th September 1993

TIME at Hogwarts seemed to go faster than anywhere else. Y/N adapted to the social life and school much better than she actually thought. She loved talking to new people and making friends, she was also excited about learning new skills.

The girl exchanged numerous letters with her parents, where she described everything in detail. Audrey and Oscar were ecstatic for their daughter, she was actually experiencing normal teenage life as they did, and they were rooting for her.

Remus also couldn't help but feel proud, he saw his goddaughter grow and seeing her so excited was pleasing for his heart. However he also noticed her talent for magic, she showed some extraordinary skills not only in his lessons but he heard about it from other professors.

Most amazed was probably Minerva McGonagall. The older woman praised the younger girl so much, it felt almost a little too much. She held Y/N's first practice on Tuesday afternoon and she talked about girl's wand skills almost the whole week.

On Thursday morning of 9th September sat Y/N and Angelina in the Charms classroom gossiping about newest rumours from Hogwarts. The two girls had created quite unbreakable bond within them; they believed they were friends soulmates, who found each other after long time.

Katie and Alicia were amazing friends too, they loved spending time with them, however fifth year girls had so much more in common, it was evident they were best friends.

Y/H/C haired girl also enjoyed the company of the three trouble makers from Gryffindor. Fred, George and Lee were easygoing and their talent for mischief was admirable. They knew how to cheer anybody with just one silly joke or prank.

But to be fair, Y/N found one of the twins more intriguing and funny, than the other. To her, Fred was complete opposite of George, even if they were identical. His more open nature and warmth of his chocolate brown eyes were almost calling to the girl. She couldn't pinpoint why, but she enjoyed their teasing and chitchats much more she would admit.

Angelina thought it was quite amusing to watch their interactions. They were confident and flustered at a same time, but she knew she shouldn't pry on Y/N to try to do something about it; (short/long) haired girl was too busy and stressed catching up to four year curriculum, she probably ignored a lot of her feelings.

It was nothing different that day when the Weasleys entered Charms class with Lee behind them. Y/N's sparkly Y/E/C eyes lit up even more as Fred sat behind her, however her expression didn't change much, until he greeted them with his typical "Good morning, ladies!" .