Simon's hidden Daughter

Hi! I'm Veronica Cowell well my Father is Simon Cowell my Mother died in a car accident with her best friend. I have a black hair my eyes are hazel brown. I'm home schooled because Dad is protective. I'm 13. My birthday is April 6.

Chapter 1

Meeting One Direction

"Veronica's Prov"

It was a normal day today but Dad told me that a band name ONE DIRECTION will be staying with use for a month.

"Veronica make sure that your door is always close or lock" dad said.

"Ok dad btw why are you so protective of me when ONE DIRECTION will be staying here?" I asked my dad.

"Well sweetie I don't want you to be in the public I'm sorry sweetie but you have to hide is that ok with you?" Dad asked me.

"Well if that is the problem it's ok with me."I said

Ding.,,ding,,,,,,ding,,,,,,,ding,,,,,

"Ok I'll get it go now to your room"

Dad said.

So I went to my room and change into my purple tank top purple mini skirt and my combat boots after that I straighten my hair and braided it my nails design is black polka dots.

After that I opened my window and went down at a 3 story house I made it sucessfuly and I walk at the blue gate and went out and after a few minutes I decide to go back at the house.

Suddenly I remembered that I have to hide from public but soon after that I got back to my room by climbing up and luckily my window is still open I realize that someone is calling at my IPhone 5 I look at the ID it was dad and I answered it.

Phone conve

V: hello ?

S: hi Veronica we're have you been? I want you to go down stairs to meet the boys Is that ok with you?

V: I went to the park and why ughgh never mind ok I'll go just a minuet. Bye Dad

Phone conve dead

I change into my demin shorts and a t-shirt and my black vans.

After I change into my attire I went down stairs while I was at the bottom of the stairs I hear my dad is talking to someone about something I don't really understand what are they

talking about.

When I already down I went to the

living room as I got in I almost drop my phone because the band that I admire is here.

Chapter 2

------- Meeting them ------------------

- Niall's Prov-

Uncle Si's talking on the phone that he wants us to meet. I wonder who it is I hope it's a girl.

While me and the lads are talking with Uncle Si someone shout " O My God!!!! " when I saw we're the sound is coming from it came from a beautiful girl.