I Forgive You (You're mine pt2)

Yay! angst with happy ending:3 y u m m i (not as yummi as actual angst)

Also, this is the last part of "You're Mine". I could've chosen better titles but okay... And I have got to apologize that my stories are fast paced and sloppy. I.. yeah... 1 year of writing stories has done nothing to me:3

Enjoy, cringe, cry, die, you get the gist 👍👍👍 (I love this catchphrase, shut up)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uzi curled up in her bed, covering herself with the covers, hating herself to an extent she wants suicide. How could she kill V over a dumb crush?! Was that even a crush anymore or an obsession? Possession? Any of those were valid to Uzi.

Back at the spire, N was frozen in place, his whole body shaking as he laid his eyes on V's dead body. Killed by the love of his life. Should he even... Talk to Uzi again? N sighed and kneeled down next to V on the ground, gripping her hand tight in regret.

"V... I'm so sorry... I know. A dumb 'sorry' never fixes things. J is right. I am a piece of scrap." N choked out words through his broken voice. "I don't know what to do anymore... With you gone, Uzi is the only one I have left. How could I ever... Talk to her again after this?"

N sighed and stood up after a long, long while of talking and venting to V's corpse. He didn't even know that she had clones or if her clones would even work anymore. Wings came out then he flew towards Uzi's colony, knocking at Uzi's door after a ton of back and forth speaking and convincing with Ron.

"No dad! I'm busy!" Uzi shouted weakly when she heard a knock on her door.

At the other side of the door, N was fidgeting with his fingers, sucking air through his teeth and spoke softly after building up some courage by bouncing up and down.

"Uzi. It's me... Can I come in?"

Uzi's eyes widened with stress marks under it. She sat up from her bed, looking down at the door from the bed. She mentally cursed herself by letting Ron of all drones to guard the door who was specifically told by her to NEVER, EVER let N in by any costs since Mr. Who-Has-A-Fluffy-Hat is so fond of the drone who killed half of his co workers because he gave him a sloppy drawing which is still stuck on the door to this day.

"No." Uzi muttered loud enough for N to hear.

N exhaled sharply and was even more determined to talk to Uzi who was probably plotting a plan to run away and never show her face to anyone ever again.

"Uzi." N started, sounding more firm, "If you don't let me in, I'll break down your door... And fix it later."

The worker drone at the other side of the door rolled her eyes and groaned, lying down on the bed.

"Bite me." Uzi said out of character and not loud enough.

"Uzi, I'll bite you if you won't let me in." N said more irritated.

...

"What did he just say..?" -Uzi

N blushed immediately when he realized what he said and waved his hands frantically in front of his chest even though Uzi can't see him while he spoke rapidly and the flustered tone was very obvious.

"Wait! No! That's not what I meant! Forget that!"

Uzi herself blushed at the sudden thought of N marking her but composed herself to stay mad at herself.

"Whatever. What do you want?" She said more audible and louder as she talked to the boy who was behind the door.

"I'm not mad at you. I can understand that what you did to V back there was... Uncontrollable but I forgive you. Just please don't leave me? I don't have anyone else besides you anymore." N said whole-heartedly. He may be mad at Uzi a bit but he shrugged it off, seeing the good in her like how he always did.

That little speech of N melted Uzi's core, softening her face and anger towards herself. Maybe... She did have a second chance. Count it as third chance if you include the time she almost killed N.

Uzi went down the ladder of her bed and finally opened the door which made N's droopy tail wag happily and the happiness in his eyes being more obvious than ever.

"I'm sorry too.. V does have.. clones. Right? Like how J came back from the dead?" Uzi said meekly, fidgeting with her fingers as she thought about all the things V would do to Uzi as punishment.

"Probably! Also, I forgive you! You know I could never be permanently mad at you right?" N chirped and his tail wagged even faster when Uzi looked at him at last.

The worker drone sighed of relief and smiled but her eyes hollowed and breath choked up when N hugged her tightly, lifting her up as he did.

"Alright, big guy. What do you want to do now?" Uzi said, choked and patted N's back.

N immediately let go of Uzi and setted her back to the ground, scratching the back of his neck all embarrassed.

"Hehe.. sorry. Do you want to watch those Animes you showed me? I kind of like them now once you get used to the exaggerated words, lights, and other stuff. No offense"

Uzi chuckled and rolled her eyes, getting the makeshift chair for N as she sat down on her computer desk and put on Demon Slayer while N got comfy.

"Okay. Whatever you say, puppy"

During their anime marathon, N fidgeted and just pulled Uzi into his lap, smiling down at the very flustered Uzi. The worker scoffed and continued watching but held N's hand to where he happily squeezed her hand, interlocking them too.

Don't worry. I didn't forget about V. She was still in her ride home in the new landing pod with an extremely angry look in her eyes. V was pouting, watching the front view of the so called "spaceship" slowly glide through space.

"Ah.. I'm gonna kill that little b*tch..."