Introduction - Character

Kun (25 years old)

The oldest of the family. Very gentle, patient but super strict. The rule maker but rarely punish his sibling. Most of the time he only reprimanded his siblings but they're so scared of him. There's a quote that fit him : don't make patient people go mad. He's working in music industry as a song producer. Most of the time he's working from home.

Ten (24 years old)
The second oldest. The punisher. Level of patient : as slim as tissue.  He's is well known dancer in the industries. When he's mad, no one can escape his tiger eyes. Even a minimum mistake counts. But he cared so much for his siblings.

Winwin (23 years old)
The third oldest. He's working as an actor and model. Same as Kun, he's very gentle and patient. He's Yvonne life saver when she got into trouble. He rarely get mad at his siblings, always listed to all their complaints, acted as a communication bridged from older to younger siblings.

Xiaojun (20 years old)
Hendery twins, still in university, he study music. Like Ten, he has a minimal level of patient. He love Yvonne so much but also put her in line by reprimanding her and telling what she done to Hendery or Kun or Ten because they act as a punisher at home. Since he still in university, he spend more time with Yvonne.

Hendery (20 years old)
Xiaojun twins, still in university. Hendery own business and study business in university. He's natural joker. He also spend lots of time with Yvonne and put her in line. He's more strict than Xiaojun in term of rule and punishment.

Yangyang (17 years old)
A year older than Yvonne, the one that protect Yvonne from Ten anger since he's very close to Ten. He loves Yvonne so much, he also sometime concealed Yvonne trouble from Xiaojun and Hendery. He's also the one that Yvonne can tell all stories to. But he's a devil when he's mad.

Yvonne (16 years old)
The youngest, the only princess in the family. Been spoiled so much by her brothers before she turned from angel to devil. She always act like rules doesn't bother her but then regrets it when one of her brothers say "I'll tell Kun or Ten when they go home and let him punish you."

Here's the introduction character~
Hope you enjoy the story