069

"Shouldn't we hang out today?"

"What about exams?" Both Mina and TzuYu asked at the same time, causing Sana to chuckle.

"It's Sunday. Can't we go out and have fun?" ChaeYoung whined.

"I was planning to go for shopping. Mina, want to join me?" Sana asked her cousin.

"Why don't you ask Momo unnie?"

"She can't join because of her work."

"Fine, I'll accompany you then." And ChaeYoung frowned hearing that.

"What about exams now?" She asked, sarcastically.

"You can join us. You wanted to hang out, right?"

"No, I don't want to go for shopping. Tzu, let's go somewhere to have fun."

"TzuYu is going with us." Sana smirked.

"No, TzuYu will go with me." ChaeYoung announced.

"You decide, Tzu." Mina said and TzuYu scoffed on their bickering.

"I'll go home and sleep."

"No, join us please." Sana requested, pouting.

"Go with me, Tzu. You're my only friend here." ChaeYoung hugged her arm, pouting as well.

TzuYu was really not interested in shopping so deciding to go with ChaeYoung seemed a nice idea to her but then, she didn't want to upset Sana. Both of them requesting her and she couldn't ditch any of them. 'I'm stuck now.'

"I and ChaeYoung will go with you two but...we won't be joining you for shopping." TzuYu told them her idea and Sana rolled her eyes.

"Wow! Nice plan. We'll have fun in the arcade while they're shopping." ChaeYoung bumped her fist with TzuYu.

"But remember this, no one is going out for drinks." She announced.

"But why? Shouldn't we enjoy tonight?"

"She's right, Chaeng. We should avoid drinking for a while. Take your exams seriously." Mina agreed with TzuYu.

"Guess I'll have the real fun after exams." ChaeYoung mumbled, grumpily.

.

.

.

.

.

"And he's really suspecting."

"Just because he's doubting you, you're going to tell him the truth?"

"Boss, why do I even need to hide it?"

"Because if they find out I hired a girl without any proper verification, I'll lose this contract. Half of the work is done, Kyung. I don't want any trouble in the near future. The builder put his trust on me and I can't break it just because I pitied a girl. And you were the one who started it. You badly wanted this job, didn't you?"

"I'm sorry, boss. I didn't know my lie would go this far." JeongYeon bowed her head down, accepting her fault.

"You have two choices, kid. Either you leave this work or hide your identity till this construction work is over."

"I'm not leaving this job. I badly need it, boss. But yeah, I'll introduce myself as a girl to everyone after this is over.

"You can but I'm not hiring you anymore. Join any agency if you want to work in this field later on. And tell me one thing..." He crossed his arms, looking at her. She nodded.