"Married?!"

The bell rang, signaling the end of another rigorous day at U.A. High School. As the students of Class 1-A began packing their bags, chatter filled the room. They were planning their weekend activities when the door slid open, revealing their homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa.

"Everyone, sit down," Aizawa commanded, his usual monotone voice causing the students to scramble back to their seats. "I have an announcement to make."

The students exchanged curious glances. Aizawa making an announcement was rare, and it piqued their interest.

"I'm not going to be available this weekend for extra training," he continued. "There's a personal matter I need to attend to."

Before anyone could ask, the door slid open again. This time, a woman walked in—someone they had never seen before. She carried herself with a quiet confidence, her eyes softening as they landed on Aizawa.

"Aizawa-sensei, I think you forgot your lunch," you said, holding up a neatly packed bento box. The students stared, wide-eyed.

"Thank you," Aizawa said, taking the bento with a rare, almost imperceptible smile. He turned to the class. "This is my wife."

The room exploded with noise.

"WHAT?!"

"Since when?!"

"How did you keep this a secret, Sensei?"

Aizawa sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Calm down. It's not a secret, just something personal. My private life is not your concern."

But the students were too excited to be deterred.

"Mrs. Aizawa, can you tell us about Sensei?" Mina asked eagerly, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

You chuckled, looking at your husband. "He's quite the same at home, actually. Dedicated, hardworking, and... very caring in his own way."

The students were in awe.

"Sensei, you're a softie!" Kaminari teased, earning him a glare from Aizawa.

"That's enough," Aizawa said, his tone final. "You have homework to complete and training to prepare for. Dismissed."

As the students reluctantly gathered their things and filed out, they continued to buzz with excitement. Aizawa watched them go, then turned to you.

"Thanks for bringing my lunch," he said quietly.

"Anytime," you replied, leaning in to kiss his cheek. "I'll see you at home."

He nodded, his eyes softening as he watched you leave. Despite the chaos, there was a warmth in his chest, knowing that his students had finally met the most important person in his life.