sᴛᴀʀᴛ

•So the original story is from Msa and yt channel. Credits goes to them. I just changed the characters and made it into a ff. And the story is of 1st person pov. Hope u like the story•

I just finished 5 photo shoots, attented a fashion show in Paris, Done an interview for Vouge, and now my exhaused was about to have some pampering in the fanciest hotel in South Korea all by myself!

Suddenly I heard a loud bang in my room. I went to check what it was a saw my luggage bags moving. I slowly opened it and a creepy stranger suddenly sprang out from it while sniffing my favorite dress!

My body guards rushed while I screamed in horror.
"This is a seriours invasion of my privacy. Take him away right now asap!!!"
"Karina, Im begging you just one kiss and selfie. Im your no.1 Fan!!!!"
"Oh please, Can I ever get a freaking break!?"

The hotel news was circulating in no time. As soon as I reached to ny parents they immediately fired my body guards.

I forced my manager to clear my schedule for a  weekbut the universe litrally said "NO"

                       _____________________________      

While I was doing yoga in my room, someone suddenly barged in. It was my new boyfriend Kim Felix. He was the son of an a-listactor and he seemed pretty cool. Not to mention REALLY REALLY HOT!!

"What are you doing? Its been 10 mins since my last chat. Why arent u replying?"

"Yo..yo..you came all the way here just for this!?"

"No I came here to do this. Will you marry me Karina?"

"What the freaking crabs! Are you crazy!? We had been dating for like 1 week!"

"You made me believe you loved me"

"I dont know even your eye colour Felix"

Suddenly he started bawling like a baby on the floor.

"Oh my God, my heart it hurts so bad"

"What the heck you are doing!?"

"I wont leave you until you say yes"

He really meant it and I had to have him thrown out by the security.

After all the crazy incidents with the paparazzi and my fans, Felix was the last straw and I'd finally enough!! I was tired being worshiped and followed because I was a famous model.

                        _____________________________

I was watching my favorite channel msa when I came across a video of a model who got plastic surgery to change her identity. It would be amazing to just disappear and return as a complete different person.

Wait, that was actually a great idea!

•I'll post part 2 soon!! Make sure to follow me and vote. Thank u•