26-♥️Rian Is Missing♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I opened my eyes and looked around for some time i forgot where I was, then I realised .
I sat on the bed and rubbed my eyes . I looked at the time it was 6 in the evening .

Didn't I tell you guys i am a heavy sleeper.

I stood up and washed my face . I went outside from my room downstairs . My eyes roam everywhere , i was literally lost in the beauty of this house .

I went downstairs but no one was in the hall then i heard someone's laughing and talking sound and it was coming from outside may be everyone is in the garden . I went towards the garden and i was right everyone was there . I looked at them all of them were looking happy , i smiled looking the beautiful view in front of my eyes.

Nothing can be more beautiful then seeing your family happy .

I went towards them .

"Bhabhi come here sit , mom is telling us about revansh bhai's childhood , how naughty was he ,"Nandini said.

I nodded and sat beside her . Ansh was talking to someone on call on the corner of garden.

"You know bhabhi mom told us in childhood we all went here in jaipur , chachi made muli ke paratha for us . Revansh bhai was food lover in childhood . Rudra bhai and Revansh bhai did competition that who will eat more parthas and you know as usual revansh bhai won but whole night rudra bhai and revansh bhai was farting so badly . Literally they spent almost the whole night in the bathroom," Nandini said.

"Oh my god," I said and started laughing.

Soon everyone also joined me .

That was so funny 🤣🤣!!

I looked towards Revansh , he was busy in talking that he didn't notice we are talking about him and laughing at him.

"Not so funny," Rudra said.

"Yah yah whole night farting that was not funny," Naina said in teasing tone.

We all chit chat for almost two hours . Maa told us many funny things about revansh , rudra and nandini.

After that we all went for dinner and then our rooms and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day i woke up early and did my daily morning chores . I went inside rian's room he was still sleeping .

"Babe wake up," I said to him.

"Mommy five minutes more," He said in sleepy voice.

"No babe get up now ," I said.

He didn't reply . I went towards him and started tickling him.

"Mommy aah mommy," He said between his laughter.

"Get up otherwise i will not stop," I said to him.

"Ahh mommy ohk ohk ," He said.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Mommy this is not fair," He said.

"Everything is fair in love and war babe," I said him.

"Acha mommy," He said and smirked.

I didn't understand why he smirked .

Like Father!!