Chapter 1

(P.S) Bumblebee has a blade, kind of like how he has one in the Bumblebee Movie

3rd Person P.O.V.

The sun shone brightly, and birds were chirping happily in Griffin Rock. Blades was watching T.V. at the firehouse, while Chase was going over Police Procedures, Boulder was painting, and Heatwave was just being Heatwave. The Rescue Bots had just come back from a grease fire, and were taking a little break. Their human partners were eating lunch, since it was one pm.

"Guys, you know how Optimus, and Bumblebee fight decepticons." Boulder says, not looking away from the canvas.

"We all know that." Heatwave sighs.

"Well, have you ever wondered how they got that skill?" Boulder adds while painting some birds.

"Easy, they trained." Heatwave answers.

"But there are certain ways to train, which can give bots different types of skill." Chase says shutting the book close and putting it back on the shelf.

"Hey guys!" A human yells.

"Cody!" Blades exclaimed cheerfully, turning off the T.V.

Cody was the youngest member of the Burns family, and loved helping out the Rescue Bots.

"We're going to the mainland training center! Wanna come?" He asks.

"Wait, whose gonna be left at the firehouse?" Heatwave asks.

"Oh, it's gonna be Blurr, Quickshadow, and Salvage." Cody replies.

Heatwave shrugs and said,

"works for me." 

(TIME SKIP) MAINLAND TRAINING CENTER

3rd Person P.O.V.

When the bots, and humans went inside the training center everyone was talking to at least some one, or bot.

"Hey you guys wanna go someplace for sight-seeing?" Chief Burns asks.

Everyone replied 'yes' in their own way, but still the plan was approved.

They headed inside the groundbridge area, and Chief Burns typed in the location of the Grand Canyon, but a bit farther so that the Bots' cover wouldn't be blown.

When the portal opened, all the bots and humans walked inside.

After they got through the bridge it disappeared, Chief Burns was confused.

"I entered the Grand Canyon, not whatever this place is." He mumbles.

"Oh! There's a town named Jasper not far from here!" Blades pointed out cheerfully.

"Wait a minute. There's battle going on." Heatwave says pointing to a rocky area with blaster shots, and fighting noises.

"Some one could be in trouble!" Boulder says.

"It would be unwise to interfere in battle, when we are not experienced fighters." Chase points out.

"Let's just go, and hide behind rocks." Heatwave grumbles and ran toward the battle sight. The others followed to make sure he doesn't get into any trouble.

When they got to the battle sight, and hid behind some rocks while carefully watching the battle.

A heavily injured yellow and black mech, and a lightly injured blue and pink femme were fighting a faceless con, energon was littering the ground as they fought. 

"Bumblebee!" Blades screams.

The faceless con snaps his head toward them with his tentacles reaching out for him.