Chapter -11

Zain: Doctor, how is maa and is the baby healthy? Nothing happened to my sibling, right?

Zain asks these questions to the doctor who was coming out of the labour room and had taken off her apron and given it to the nurse..

Seeing the curiosity hidden behind his nervousness the doctor smiles and tells him while placing her hand on the head of 8 year old child.

Doctor : badhai ho !  Kawar saa..The princess has been born.

After listening to the doctor, his happiness knows no bounds and he starts dancing in joy and the queen's maids standing there and the people taking care of Zain are very happy to hear that at last the curse of their family has been broken.

Just then Girdhar and his wife come there and say

Girdhar : Now your responsibility has increased prince, now you have become an elder brother

Hearing this, Zain nods his head happily and hugs both his uncle and his aunt and ty also become very happy but deep inside they are sad that Harshvardhan is not there.

Zain goes to meet his mother, she has been shifted to another ward, he goes inside and his eyes are looking for someone very anxiously, and there is only happiness in his eyes.

Saanvi : Kawar saa! Why are you looking there, won't you meet your younger sister here?

She tells her son pointing towards herself because the little bundle of joy was hidden in her pallu and was sleeping.He smiles and happily runs to his mother and claps his hands on seeing this cute little angel.

Zain : She is very beautiful and very attractive. I feel like just keep looking at her..

He says so and caresses her little hand and in which she holds his finger tightly in her..And seeing this, Saanvi understands that she need not worry that this child will ever lack the love of his father because at the time when she should have first held the finger of her father, she held the finger of her brother...

Because at the time when that person should have been with his wife, he might be in someone else's arms. Queen's heart burns thinking this, but what can she even do?.. Even though she is the queen of Jaipur, she has the right to be called the king's wife, but she has been cheated.

Saanvi : Zain, promise me that you will take care of your sister more than me and will love her so much that she never feels the lack of anyone.

He follows his mother's orders and nods his head in affirmative. What could be more fortunate for him than to fulfill this duty towards his sister..But it was not just about duty, it was about the fact that he loved the newborn baby very much and he would get immense pleasure in doing the same.

When Harshvardhan got to know that the curse of his clan has been broken, he was not able to control his happiness, he was more anxious about when he would get to see the little goddess whose arrival had broken the curse.

But he was unfortunate and was suffering the consequences of his own actions as he did not even get to see his own daughter. But the queen had sent a message that he would be a part of the cradle ceremony of the child.

Because the distance between Harshvardhan and Saanvi is known only to his family  not to the public of Jaipur.

Once again the palace resounded with joy and happiness all around. It seemed as if not the palace but the gates of heaven were open and all the gods were blessing the tiny little creature.