Heh... say gex..

~ Scaramouche POV ~
- ~•~ -

"Hey bitchface, don't you have school today?" Raiden asked, as I sat down across from her on the couch. She didn't have to fucking word it like that, but yes Raiden, I do, but I'm not fucking going.

"Obviously."

"Then why aren't you going? Mother's going to notice if you miss." Raiden said, taking a puff from her cigarette.

"Why aren't you at university? Mother's paying for you to go." I retorted, trying to ignore question she asked me.

She groaned, "I'm not going to that shit school, I already finished high school. I make enough money being a sex addict. Anyways," she said. "Don't avoid my question, why aren't you at school?"

"Some shit rumors about what happened in junior high are being thrown around, I don't want to fucking deal with it." I leaned my head back, drawing in a sigh. I looked to my side, one of Raiden's eyebrows were raised.

"Junior high? Aren't you in high school now? What does junior high have to do with anything." She took another puff from her cigarette, I could smell the smoke.

"Heizou's back." Her eyes slightly raised, and she finally turned her head over to me.

She took another puff before talking, "what?" She sat a little more up right. "You mean the guy who got you expelled? That guy?"

"Yep, guess I should've known. He's spreading rumors that I raped him around." I threw my head back against the top of the couch, slouching in the seat.

"Damn." I could hear Raiden shift in her seat again. She probably doesn't care all that much, since she's not the one who got raped. Fine then, I don't mind. Don't come to me next time you have a fucking problem with something.

"Hey... you know you could've reported this shit to the police, right?" Okay, maybe she cared a little.

"They're not going to believe me even if I do, the whole story already got flipped around when I got expelled. Anyways, if they did believe me, I doubt they would do anything. You know, since I'm a guy." I start subconsciously shaking my leg. "It's not a big deal anyways. I deserved it, I was jerk in junior high." I could hear Raiden shift in her chair again. Wait no, I could hear her get up. And.. walk over to me?—

Slap.

Ouch. Huh? Did she just slap me? Why?

"You know damn well just because you're a boy doesn't mean people won't believe you. I believe you, your friend believes you. And you deserve it?! No one deserves to be raped just because they stole some kids lunch money. Would you listen to your god damn self for once? Do you know how you even sound right now?!" Oh. Raiden sounded angry. Was she angry at me? For what?

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize shit head, just listen to yourself speak for once." Raiden strode away to the kitchen, her angry stomping echoing throughout the house. Why the hell was she even angry? She sounded like mother.

"The hell's her problem?" I muttered harshly under my breath, getting up as well and storming off to my bedroom. She's right, I don't need to apologize! She's the one who yelled at me. God damn.

I checked the notifications on my phone, I don't think anyone will text me, since it's school hours, but I'm gonna check anyways.

Oh, a notification from Kazuha. I opened my phone and went onto messages.

Kazuha:
can you come to the new Cafe that opened after school today? I got invited and wanted you to come with me.