Chapter 6 Part 1: Mass Destruction

5k reads and 100 votes! I want to thank everyone who has stuck around and have been enjoying this story.

Also this will be a 2 part chapter but it's almost fully done. The chapter should be released in the next 5 days or at least between that time. I'll only now do parts if the chapters taking too long to write.

19 Years ago

At cabin fever labs research station-7 multiple JcJenson and Cortez manufacturing staff would be working on the anti-solver. In the laboratory there would be the drone L saw in the laboratory in perfect shape. She would be trying to use the null code but she would struggling to do it.

Through a speaker a scientist would be talking to her. "Alright Julia I think that's enough for today." Julia would try to stop using the solver but she couldn't. "Julia are you ok?" "I c-cant stop it!" "DR. ABEL ACTIVATE THE EMP WAVE!" The scientist would command a nearby staff member. He would go to activate the switch nearby but Julia controlled by the solver would rip the switch off using the solver.

Dr. Abel would grab the switch and show it to everyone. "WHAT DID YOU DO!" "I DIDN'T BREAK IT!" Out of nowhere the power would go out and all the doors would be locked. The power would be back on and Julia would have multiple tentacles coming out of her back. She would use one of them to break the glass in front of her and pull a scientist towards her and absorb his flesh leaving nothing but his skeleton. Then she would begin to attack the other staff.

7 hours later

At cabin fever labs HQ everyone would have learned what happened and it would be quickly documented. A female worker who worked with Cortez-manufacturing would be documenting what happened while crying because her husband would've been killed during the incident. This incident would have given her a strong hatred towards drones and Jcjenson workers. Out of nowhere alarms would start going off.

Back to the present

L would be fighting off the last remaining sentinels while constantly wobbling. "Just h-how many a-are t-t-there!" L would say while his voice would be glitching. L would kill some of the sentinels and would absorb some of their oil but his percentage wouldn't go up. L would kill the remaining sentinels but he would fall down from his critically low battery.

L would try to crawl to the elevators terminal to use its cords to charge him but he wouldn't be able to move. "S-sorry everyone i-can't keep going a-a-anymore. V, N, U-Uzi, and D-dad i-I'm so s-sor-r-ry. I F-ail-ed you g-guys...." L's body would shut down but someone would've saw this. A drone heart with its eye being orange would go up to L's body and examine it. "Now let's get you back online." The heart would go to the terminal and use the absolute solver to gets its cords to charge L by attaching them to his core.

After 30 seconds L would wake up with 3% battery and some big cords from the terminal attached to his core. This would confuse L and he would look around to see who did it but he would see nobody around until the heart on his head would tap his visor. "Hello." The heart would say. "WHAT THE HELL!" L would try to swat the heart off his head but it would jump off his head avoiding him.

"You know that's not a good way to greet the person who saved you from being permanently shutdown." "Wait so you did this?" "Sure did!" "But your just a heart you can't." The heart would show him the solver and L would know how the heart did it. "I get it now but who are you?" "Names Julia and I know your L." "How do you know my name?"

L would be wary of Julia but Julia would start to explain. "We ever since you visited that research station and you examining my dead body I decided to keep an eye on you since I've never seen a drone like you before and you look like you actually care for the worker drones." "Wait that was your body!?" "Yup had my arm and leg shot off." "Damn well I gotta cure ya." "Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait hold on I'll let you cure me later but not right now!" "And why shouldn't I?"