Chapter 1

Lovingyou4U: Yo! Lovingyou4U here with my very first story! Now I present to you the first chapter of 'Finding me '. Enjoy! :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Rosy's pov

"I guess today is the day, right ?" , I whispered to the fluffy white creature on my shoulder. "Chi ~", it replied as I patted its head. Today was the start of a new year, and I am officially 15, which meant that it was time to find the other princes and princesses of Alxora, though I'm not a huge fan of people.

I went out of the house and headed towards the bus stop, there I saw that Jaden was already there, flirting with his cheerleader girlfriend, June. Jaden is my childhood friend and neighbour. He got himself a girlfriend last year, November, it was already his 10th girlfriend, but I am not surprised. He is the captain of the basketball club after all.

I walked by hoping he would not notice me, but it looks like I failed, because I was given a huge bear hug from behind. I turned around to face him, and saw that his girlfriend was glaring madly at me. Sigh... I lightly tapped Jaden's head with the book in my hand.

"You shouldn't ignore your girlfriend you know.", I said.

"Why? You are more important than any girlfriend. ", he replied causing me to blush fifty shades of red.

"You idiot!", I said pushing him to June, leaving me with two confused faces as I leave them, boarding the bus to school.

Jaden's pov

I woke up earlier this morning as my girlfriend, June, and I have planned to meet to go to school today at 6.30 in the morning. Don't get me wrong, I love June a lot but it just doesn't feel right, like there was something missing. I saw her with her hazel locks in a pony tail, held by her cheerleader ribbon. I have to admit, she is really pretty and cool. "Hey ! ", I greeted her, swinging an arm over her shoulder, receiving a quick peck on the check from her. While waiting, I played with her soft hair and she talked about what happened recently, a certain event making her giggle.

Soon after, I spotted a familiar brunette, she looked over but quickly turned around, trying to hide her presence from me. Rosy should know better that she can't hide from me. "Hey, give me a quick sec, kay?", I said to June and began to head towards Rosy, my muscular arm snaked abound her thin waist. She gave a loud sigh and using her textbook, she gave me a light tap on the head.

"You shouldn't ignore your girlfriend you know.", I was confused, because she should know that she is more important than any girlfriend I have, I mean we have been together since we were babies. Thus I said exactly as what I thought, "Why? You are more important than any girlfriend. " Hints of red appeared on her cheeks as she pushed me towards June, running onto the bus. I looked at her than June, June looked at Rosy, then at me, both of us confused at that particular action we had just saw, however decided to just shrug it off and went to school.

Once we reached the school, I dropped June off at her class and headed to mine. While heading to my class, I had a swarm of girls around me, screaming, I tried ways and ways to get rid of them but, it was like trying to pull something that is glued together. Man, by the time i got to class, I had already lost two of my buttons, my shirt was pulled out and my hair was a mess, not to mention the fact that I am exhausted and it was not even the first period. I really hope this doesn't happen every day...

Rosy's pov

Upon reaching the school, I went to my locker and placed some of my books in. Why did they have to make students bring so many books to school, we are here to study not to train to be weight lifters. I slowly made my way to my classroom, which was on the third floor and sat on a random seat. I could here the 'whispers '. Like "Oh ! Look,she's still wearing her hair in those braids and those big glasses. What a nerd. " or "I wonder who is gonna be stuck with that nerd this year. Ew... I hope it isn't me. " I gave a loud sigh and to my surprise, the seat beside mine moved. It was accompanied by a cheerful voice that said, "Is this seat taken? ", I turned around to face someone who I have not seen before. He must have just transferred here.