1

Sevyn Treasure BeardSevyn📍Atlanta

Sevyn
📍Atlanta

"I don't understand why y'all need me to be there. I have to pick Ladybug up from school. We have a mommy daughter date today." I was currently on the phone with DiDi and Coco. They met these niggas and want to go to the mall. That sounds like something they call do alone right. Well apparently not because the niggas they met has a homeboy and apparently he's mean and they want me to come. "Look I'll come but I'm bringing Ladybug. Just because y'all want me there will not stop me and her day together. The dude is welcome to tag along but other than that he's on his own." After I said that I hung up and started getting dressed to go get my mommy baby. I'm tryna decide if I want to match with what outfit I have picked for her or not. I might match with her and call it a day. I heard the front door open and figured Madison was home. "MOMMY" "SEVYN" Ughhh! Madison make me sick when she pick her up from school and don't say shit. I heard my room door open and heard my baby come in my closet. "Hey Ladybug, you ready for today" she looked and me and made grabby hands. I picked her up and tried to find our shoes alike. I keep all her shoes in here cause she like to draw and color on shit. I finally found them and went to put her in the shower with me.

We got out and I need to figure out what to do to her hair. Since I had my hair out, I decided to give her a little side part and have her hair like mine. I rubbed lotion all over our body and started getting her dressed.

"Madison we're about to get ready to go."

Sevynn

swipe