prologue

"Through time you move and through time you live...

Two minutes...

              Two hours...

                            Two decades

                                    Two centuries..."

As I am tied up wondering what is happening around me, I have had no clue of how much danger I was about to be put in. Scared. Curious. Fearful. No way of going back.

"Sir...please let me go! I did not know this was the type of travel you were talking about." I say as I was trying to get my hands to be free. The man turned to me, looking at me and the machine he had placed me in. 

"Hold still, would ya? You are not going to die..." he said calmy walking towards me with a machine that looks like it came from the future. "Perhaps a new future awaits you!" he said while smiling.

He suddenly turns around and closes the door of whatever machine he put me in. It started making noises that could be seen as a war call. I looked up as I felt my entire body shaking and adapting. Panic running through my veins.

"SIR PLEASE I BEG OF YOU TO RELEASE ME FROM WHAT YOU HAVE PUT ME IN!" I screamed.

"Hold still, child. You are gonna end up ruining the proc-" his sentence was cut short.

The machine went quiet. He slowly stepped forward and opened the door of the machine only to see that there was no trace of the boy. 

"Perhaps it has worked?..." the old man says to himself.