☁️ The Ultimate Chase ☁️

This is a work of fanfiction and is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or associated with Enhypen, their members, or any related entities. The characters, events, and settings in this story are purely fictional and a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is entirely coincidental.

This fanfiction is created solely for entertainment purposes. The author does not claim ownership of Enhypen, their music, images, or any other trademarked material referenced in this story. All rights to these entities are owned by their respective owners.

Thank you for your understanding and for supporting my work!

. . . . . ╰──╮꒰ 🍡 ꒱ ╭──╯ . . . . .

The Ultimate Chase

Jiyu, a high school senior, has mastered the art of dodging love. With a string of rejected confessions trailing behind her, she's convinced that romance isn't for her. Content with her life as it is, she's determined to keep her heart safe from the turbulence of love. But everything changes when Jungwon, a charming and persistent class president, enters the scene.

Jungwon has been quietly observing Jiyu from afar, drawn to her enigmatic presence. His feelings for her are no secret to those around them, but Jiyu remains oblivious-or perhaps, in denial. Despite her best efforts to ignore him, Jiyu finds herself irresistibly drawn to Jungwon's unwavering pursuit.

Will Jiyu keep running from her emotions, or will she allow herself to be caught by the one who is determined to chase her heart?

˖⁺‧₊˚🎧☁️🕶️ ˚₊‧⁺˖

He fell first, but she fell harder

"Will you please just give me a chance?"