Five - Don't you remember?

"Why are you here?" The lady in his late 40's was looking at the young boy who happily welcome him to a hug. She remove the tight embrace of the kid and grip the younger's shoulder as she looked at him furiously. "What are you doing here?" She again, asked.

"Mama!" The younger happy welcoming face turned to a horror look as he stared at his own mother.

"You killed him." His mother was fuming with anger, she spit a harsh and flaming words to the young kid.

"No! I don't understand you." The little boy was all confused as he stared to his mother with a teary eyes.

"I don't have a son like you." The woman blurted out with her anger.

"Ma, what are you talking about?" The younger insist and tried to approach his mother for affection, but the lady didn't bulge and just push away the boy that causes him to stumble on the ground.

"You killed your own father. It must be you that will be dead right now not your father! Why are you still alive?" His own mother blamed him, screaming those harsh words out in her mouth.

"Ma, I didn't kill dad." His tears was now running down his puffy cheeks, while the young kid kept telling the truth to his mother.

"You killed him. It's all your fault! I hate you!" The woman didn't even give him a chance to talk, as she pushed her son away in anger.

"Mama. I didn't ... kill him." The kid said, as he was having a hard time to utter those words in his mouth while crying so hard as well.

*****

"I didn't kill him." He said. As Wonwoo woke up to what he must tell as bad dreams. He kept on dreaming about this for a while now, as if it was real. Does it? Or not?

"Bad dreams?" A raspy voice asked, it was coming from the side corner of his room. "Or bad ... memories." The voice that was loud came to whisper and he felt the presence of the man was now closer to him. It was just beside him, and Wonwoo was right at what he feels as he saw the figure of the taller when he turned around his gaze.

"What are you doing here?" He asked out of being startled, even though he already know about it.

"Checking up on you. Oh! I would like to inform you that I might stay here for a while, beside you refuse to live at the mansion." Mingyu stated and whispered the last part, right beside Wonwoo's ears.

"What?" Wonwoo was shocked by it, and look to the vampire with a wide eye on his face.

"Oh c'mon. You already heard it, can't you understand?" The taller was persistent, as he sassily talk to the young man who was looking at him in disbelief.

"I didn't agreed to it." Wonwoo keep on refusing, as he disapprove the thought of living with the tall vampire.

"You don't need to. I'm the one who made the decision." Mingyu said, as if he was really sure to everything he was saying right at the moment.

"W-wait. How did you get in? At my room, at this hour?" The young man asked as he change the topic, when he only realize as he came back to his right sense. He just woke up, so he didn't notice earlier. Wonwoo looked up to Mingyu who was standing tall in front of him, while he was still sitting on his bed.

"I have my ways darling." The vampire said with a smirk on his face.

"Huh?" The younger was now more confused by the answer he got from him.

"I'm a vampire remember." Mingyu said with a look on his face, as if judging Wonwoo for not noticing the obvious.

*****

The two of them were now on the kitchen of Wonwoo's apartment. Mingyu kept on following him around, so the younger just let him be. But as the younger struggles to cook for himself, Mingyu can't help to notice and he decided to help him.

"Just tell me that you can't cook. I'll be the one who would do that." The vampire man said, as he steal the pan on Wonwoo's hands.

Wonwoo look at him and just let the taller do what he want, he was trying not to provoke him or make him mad. He was still have this kind of feeling were he felt intimidated to the man in front of him, knowing that he was a real vampire.

"Stop looking at me. I might bite you if you kept doing that." Mingyu playfully stated. Wonwoo who take it seriously as what he have said, suddenly look away and sat with enough distance from Mingyu.

"H-How did you get to know me?" Wonwoo suddenly asked out of nowhere. He suddenly got curious, why the vampire kept saying that they didn't met for the first time when he was still at the mansion.

"Don't you really remember anything?" Mingyu asked him back. He now questioning himself, if this is the real Wonwoo who was talking to him.

"I would not ask you and would feel lost if I remember right?" Wonwoo said with a sarcastic way of saying it.

Mingyu chuckled to the response he got. He stop from cooking and walk near Wonwoo, he take a seat beside the young man.

"We always met ever since your dad died. I'm the one who was beside you all the time, but when you starts to grow up... you disappeared." It was evidently shown on his face as well in his voice, the sadness to Mingyu's expression and tone.

"If you were really talking about the truth, then why can't I remember a single thing about you at all?" Wonwoo can't help but to question the vampire's answer. He was now more confuse, why doesn't he remember a single thing from his past? As if this whole thing was erased from his memories, and it completely disappeared.