Concealing my feelings

Lisa's POV:

You were true Jungkook! I wish if there would be any makeup that could have concealed my heart. Was I not enough, Kook💔 was I not really enough? Why you made me like this? Why? What was my fault? Is it that I loved you? Or, I trusted you? Or, I never ever suspected you? Tell me, what's my fault? I never questioned you. You were 3 years older than me, and you made me your gf when I was litterrally 12 years old. Why? What does that means? Everything happened so fast right. You thought that I'll never know, and the same I wished, I wouldn't have died if I hadn't gone to your cabin on  19/05/2017 yupp ( Those who know this date are just..... 🔥🔥 well, most Liskook shipper know this date, right? )
Back to story.

I became your gf on 17/05/2009, at an age in which I didn't even know what the fuck was that! But I didn't say anything, I accept you, I even fall for you when the year 2013 came I gain sence still, I loved you and never thought that you forced me ever. We even got married in 2015 for your happiness.But now, it's 2022 and everything has changed. So, how did it changed, how everything turned? Read to find out!

SO, I THINK THAT I GAVE YOU A BASIC HINT OF THIS STORY SO, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND😉 BY NOW OR, IF YOU DIDN'T GET IT TILL NOW, NO WORRIES IT'S GONNA REVEAL LAYER BY LAYER. THANK YOU ViralVTrend FOR YOUR GENIUS IDEA THANKS A LOT🤎🤎. WAIT TILL MY NEXT CHAPTER. AND I HOPE I DIDN'T DISAPPOINT ViralVTrend