chapter 1

Author POV
One girl how late for first day for school is running to bus stop. She name is Hirai Momo "here you are why late " one girl like penguin scold sh"e friend who is always late but talk to food she like flash. " sorry mitang I almost forgot mian hehe " no she real name not mitang but myoui mina she childhood friend " duh you always like that Momo remind ALWAYS and I feel boring you know " and saw one girl is so pretty walk to mina and Momo " just let's go don't fight in public place " mina said to two she older sister... oh she sister name is Sana. Minatozaki Sana second most older between them but all call her sanake, " alright mom " and they go to they school in underground

S

K

I

P

Mina POV 
We walk to school and go to Hall school for new students at.... HERO'S UNIVERSITY rare right yeah we have power and I have shadow power totally rare and Momo unnie have fire power and Sana unnie have thunder power and we 3 called 'J-line' yeah we from Japan and we see principal JYP- Nim and we go to our class and meet classroom teacher Mrs. Park. "Ok now we gonna introduce one by one start from you " Mrs. Park point to boy how like kinda handsome " hello my name is Han Jisung but you all can call me Han thank you " we clap for he " hi my name is shin ryujin but you can call me ryujin nice to meet you " and after like kinda 5 people and I meet girl how kinda cute like... cub " hello my name is son chaeyoung nice to meet you"
she walk to she sit back and I stare at she "hi my name is Kim dahyun " oh she like young than me  " hi my name is Chou tzuyu nice to meet you " she bow like respect " hi my name is park jihyo hope we can be friend " she show cute smile " hi my name is Im nayeon most pretty girl " ok now I want vomiting like wow so  confident " Hi my name is yoo joengyeon nice to meet other you " like she to innocent to this and this my turn I go to in front of the class " hi my name is myoui mina from japan hope we can friend " I show gummy smile to all I go to my sit and sit " hi my name is minatozaki Sana nice to see you " yeah I already know you name unnie " hi my name is Hirai momo nice to see you all " after that we start class...

S

K

I

P

Nayeon POV
Me, joengyeon and jihyo go to cafeteria we buy food to eat and find place to sit we saw three girl we go to they place " excuse me can I sit here " jihyo ask one girl but lucky not in we side she push we use earth power that mean no we feel angry and use we power I use thorn power and she fell down " IF YOU SAID NO THAN JUST SAID BIT*H! " jihyo yell on she and she friend throw crystal on we and joengyeon reply use ice power and start fight between we...

Mina POV
We go to canteen but I saw six girl is fighting each other
I have to dissolve they I run to they ang use my power to
stop them " what happen why you all fight who start this fight " Momo unnie ask them " this girl who start we just ask for sit to they place but they push my friend " one girl answer Momo question she face have so much I use my second power to heal they all and both they just glare each other and start fight again...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

________________________

Hi once this my first book I
hope you enjoy inspiration by ' school for unique '
sorry if you so typo author lazy to edit hope you like