chapter 1

chapter one. : „ guess what! "

𓇼

7:07 AM ..

a lovely spring day has came, since it's spring already, the petals slowly fall as the wind blows slowly.

a student named Wonbin gets out of his house and wave his mom a goodbye and start walking to his school.

he put his headphones on and start listening to music while walking.

now playing : peach eyes by wave to earth.

5 minutes later..

his house was near his school so it only takes 5 minute.

he got greeted by the school secretary who is sitting outside of the gate, and went inside the school.

Wonbin put his stuffs in the locker and grab some books before class starts, "Wonbin!" Seunghan said while walking towards Wonbin with Sohee.

"Hii!!" Wonbin greeted them, "you look like in a good mood today huh?" Sohee nudge Wonbin arm, "shut up, I thought I'm always like this?" Seunghan shook his head.

"You honestly come to school with black eye bags." Seunghan said, Sohee nodded agreeing Seunghan.

"Are you saying that I come to school looking ugly?" Wonbin felt offended, "No I mean like uh.. you come to school looking unready.."

Seunghan started to burst out laughing when he saw Wonbin reaction looking offended.

"Gosh I can't stay here longer I'm gonna go to my class." Wonbin scoff and start walking, "alright we will come to class later before starting!!" Sohee yelled.

as Wonbin was walking to class he saw a guy walking past him making Wonbin admire him.. he looks cold but handsome..?? Wonbin snap out of his thoughts when he had a notification.

gays and lesbians
10+ members

Hao:
GAYSSS GUESS WHATTTT

Yunjin:
I'm lesbian

Hanbin:
yess??

Hao:
MY PARENTS GOT MARRIED
IM SUITING TEARS.

Ricky:
sigh it's almost class starting
why are you
watching lovely runner
bro get off.

Hao:
STFU EICKY YU DONT UNDERSTAND.

Hanbin:
hao calm down..

Anton:
mai nem is anton.

Sohee:
stfu pls!

Wonbin:
woah why yall so
active at morning..

Seunghan:
says the one who has been
smiling like a
creepy bob women ghost💀.

Giselle:
LMFAOAOOAO

Rei:
NAAWWW JIT TRIPPIN.

Wonbin:
kys bitch.

Riwoo:
onionhasaeyo