PROLOGUE

Tick Tick Tick Tick .

2:00 Am and the only noise in whole corridor was the ticking sound of clock .

Christen was moving back and fro , he was anxious , his heart beat get high then low again high and then low.

He was worried about his wife . Who was in the operation theatre .

A while ago christen was working late hour in his office , when he suddenly got a call from unknown number .

when he answered , on the other side receptionist of a hospital was talking .

He got worried and without wasting a second he drove to hospital as he got to know that her wife was on labour .

Right now his mind was filled with so many thoughts , thoughts about his wife , his unborn child and his two sons being all alone at home at night time.

For a second his breath stopped as the door of his wife's ward opened .

"Congratulations sir . It's a healthy baby girl. " nurse said as she came out from the ward with a baby in her hands and hand over the little baby girl in her arms to the father .

A tear drop from his eye as he took his new born in his arms .

" Hello daughter , it's me your father. " He said as he tried not to wake her up .

" The patience is awaken . You can visit her " said nurse as she take her leave .

Without wasting any much time christen went inside the ward where his wife was waiting for him and their new born .

As christen pushed the door he saw her tired wife with a faint smile on her face . He returned her smile with a grin , walking rapidly towards her .

He hugged her with his free arm tightly and leaving her while kissing her forehead .

" Sofia , thank you so much " He touch her forehead with his own while tears starts to form in his eyes .

Sofia smiled and looked at her baby , " It's a baby girl " christen handover the child to Sofia .

" She is so beautiful " Sofia was unable to control her emotions and her tears make their way to his cheek .

" She is our sleeping beauty " Christen state as he chuckled and wiped Sofia's tears off .

" Aurora " named Sofia .

Christen can help but gave a big grin and nod in agreement .

" Aurora martin " state christen .

.

.

.

.

.

" Mom " aurora was sitting on the couch while drawing something on the paper .

" Yes princess ? " asked Sofia . She was reading a book beside her .

" Why we are not living with father and brothers anymore ? "

This question made Sofia freeze in her place . She put down her book and went near to Sofia . She bend down on her knees and stole a glare from Sofia's drawing .

She draw two people and named them mom and aurora and a little away there was three more figure label as dad and brothers .

Sofia's chest tighten seeing the impact of her and Christen's divorce on aurora .

" She tighten her grip on aurora's little hands .

" Princess are you angry from mom ? "

" No . mommy I love you . But all my friends live with their daddies . We also used to live with daddy right ? "

Sofia can't help herself and suddenly feel pity for aurora she hugged her tight in her embrace .

" Daddy don't love us anymore ? "

" It's not like that princess . " Sofia didn't know how to explain this to a little seven years old child .

" Will I never see daddy and brothers again ? "

" No . Daddy and brothers will come to us anytime we will call them ." said Sofia as she take her cell phone in her hands .

" Do you want to invite them for dinner ? " It was 4:00 pm as Sofia checked in her phone .

Aurora lighten us and a bright grin appeared on her face just as similar to christen .

" Yes mommy please . " Aurora said with a grin on her face .

Sofia returned her a smile back and stood up . She then dial Christen's number .

After a while she done talking and looked at aurora who was looking at her with exciting expressions . It's been three years since Sofia and christen got divorced . And because christen is busy he don't pay much visit . Just his brothers regularly visit them . The whole family gathered last time at aurora's birthday which was eight months ago .

So aurora was so happy at the moment .

" Daddy and brothers will arrive at 9:00 pm " said Sofia with a gentle smile .

" Let's prepare food for them okay ?"

" Yes mommy ! " Aurora jumped and stood on her foots with excitement .

And two of them went in the kitchen , chatting and giggling happily .

.

.

.

.

.

They were preparing the dinner and suddenly doorbell rang . Sofia get confused because it was 6:00 pm but she went to main door and peek from peephole .

Aurora was in kitchen humming a song and mixing some paste when suddenly Sofia came in kitchen her breath fasten and she was sweating , the fear on her face was visible .

" Mom--? " Before aurora can complete her sentence Sofia took her in her arms and went upstairs hurriedly while the knock on main door starts getting hard .

Aurora was confused but afraid .

" Mom what happen ? "

" Aurora , listen to mommy . I will hide you here and don't come out until I call for you or until you see green light here " Sofia said as she opened the door of hidden room from the back of a big book shelf .

" Promise me . " Seeing Sofia like this , aurora get more scared and it was hard for a seven year old to control her emotions so she starts weeping .

Sofia get more worried and tried to wipe her tears but suddenly a loud thud noise make the way to them which make both of them flinch and without wasting another moment Sofia starts to close the door of hidden room and whisper " I love you princess " to aurora for the last time , while aurora keep weeping .