Part one (unfinished)

Hi! This is a royal omegaverse au of the webtoon : boyfriends! Here are the roles so you don't get confused lol! :3

prep - beta - prince!
Jock - alpha - knight
Goth - alpha - wizard
Nerd - omega - librarian

Warning! May contain: slight nsfw, polyamory, and mental issues.
There's also two authors btw

Let's dig in! >-<

Prep pov

The blonde prince whined again - "ugh, why can't I get a boyfriend! Life is sooo hard for betas like me."
His friend, the gothic wizard, sat and listened "yeah I don't know man, betas are lowkey kinda lame in bed."
Prep got offended "excuse you! I'm incredible. Any guy would be lucky to date me!"
Goth snickered with a grin "heh, how'd you know, virgin?"
Prep blushed and looked away in embarrassment... it's true, he's never even kissed anyone before.

As he tried to get some words out of his soft pink lips, someone knocked on his door! Oh, who could it be?

Prep went to open the door in anticipation. And behind the door stood the tall, muscular knight.
"Your royal highness, I know you sent me to get you a book from the library, but the librarian wouldn't let me take it, he said you need to go there yourself." The knight looked so handsome, prep's ocean blue orbs shimmered in the light.

"O-oh, really? But im the prince! Ugh, fine, I guess I'll go..." he turned to look at his wizard friend
"D-do you wanna come with?"
Goth got up and shrugged his shoulders "eh whatever I'll come, the librarian is cute anyway."