prolouge

A salmon haired boy, ran throughout the  forest, as he was insearch of his raven brother whom he had lost track of when wandering

"Nii-San!" The boy yelled but no matter how loud or how far the voice went, their would never be an answer.

The boy continued to yell for his brother, though he found it weird how he couldn't remember his own brothers name. as if it had been erased from his memory.

The boy looked to be around 2 and a half years of age, way to young to look and run around, He had Red scarlet eyes, fluffy pink hair, and a fairly tan skin, He was wearing a cloak way too big for his size.

"Nii-San!" The boy called out, his eyes filling with tears as he searched restlessly for the only other person in the world who cared for him.

┏━•❃°•°Somewhere ♡

"What is that presence?" A dragon with metal scales, Grayish in colour wondered.

"Such strong power.."  a Dragon in the colour of yellow with sparks around her said

"Be weary. don't let your guard down. this might be a threat to us." a dragon with Magenta scales said.

"This immense power doesn't seem to threaten us." a dragon with red scales spoke as the Others nodded.

In the castle of Devlian. the Kingdom of dragons, Stood 9 dragons. They had been pondering what the Immense power they were feeling could be. though it didn't appose any threat to the kingdom.

"We should investigate this" said an earthy dragon.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"Nii-san.." The previous salmon haired boy had a worried expression as he searches for his beloved brother.

he heard wings flapping and a huge object comeing his way, 'I should hide!' The boy thought as he tried to find a hiding place, but as luck wasn't on his side, the objects or rather the creatures had already made it to him

".. It can't be. " A bright dragon gasped as the rest nodded

After the said meeting between the dragons and the salmon haired boy, after some protests and reasoning they decided to Train the small boybin dragon slaying magic.

The fire dragon king, igneel taught the boy Fire dragon slaying magic, Whilst igneel had thought it would take him long to do so. that wasn't quite true.

The iron dragon king, Aieum. Had taught the small boy physical moves and iron dragon slaying magic, though it did concern him how the small boy couldn't grow muscles...

the ice and water dragon queen, Icilla was Debating wether she wanted to Abandon the boy or not, but when one day the small boy pronounced her name, She had declared her loyalty to the boy.

The Sky dragon queen, Aerial had taught the boy healing magic as well as sky dragon slaying magic, In the first sight The sky dragon queen had already adored the little boy.

The light and fairy dragon queen, Aliasis  had taught the boy fairy and light magic. she saw it as a fit for how pure the boy was.

The Shadow dragon king, Pheripherum had taught the boy Shadow dragon slaying magic, he was reassured that Aliasis would also be teaching the little boy.

the lightning dragon queen, Empre had taught the little dragon slayer lightning dragon slaying magic, though grudgingly but just like icilla One day the boy came up to her just to call her pretty, you can tell who her favourite is.

The Earth dragon queen, Silvia had taught the boy about nature and nature dragon slaying magic, She had also taught the boy about many plants,Fruits and vegetables

The knowledge dragon, Kyu had taught the boy about reading spells and books, Some spells which only dragons could know were also taught to the boy.

"Natsu." Igneel called out, as Natsu Turned around to face the dragons.

After some time of training the dragon slayer, He was given the title of "Chaos prince" as he was taught to be the rulers of the elements.

"Go train with Sera. work on you swordsmen ship." igneel ordered the small boy, as natsu nodded

"Yes father." Natsu had learned to call his 'Guardians' as mother or father, consideribg that they took him in after all.

                ┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Swords clashed eachother, As natsu was having a duel with his trainer, Sera, Even if it was feminine name, sera was a male. a male human. one of the only other humans besides his brother, That natsu had see, he still found it weird how he couldn't remember his brother's face nor name

"You've gotten better, Your Highness." Sera smiled

"Thank you, Sera." Natsu replied with a smile as well.

After a momentary fight with sera, which ended up in sera winning, They were resting on a bench near the water fountain of the enormous castle, -considering it was a Dragon's castle-

"I am proud of you, Oji-Sama." Sera smiled as natsu continued to smile. at him

"It's all thanks to you, that i can do this." Natsu said as a sword appeared on his left arm "I would've never learned requip magic and swordsmen ship if it weren't for you. Sera-san."

Sera smiled back at natsu, Even if natsu was the prince of the almighty dragons. He never looked down on anyone, infact he'd address anyone, respectfully

Natsu plopped down the bench as he went near the fountain, natsu held his hands in front of the fountain as the water became a spherical shape.

"Sera-san." Natsu said as sera asked "What might it be?, Oji-Sama?(Idk whether to use your highness or oji-Sama.)"

"What is the human world like?" natsu asked sera flinched at the question

"It's.. fun and peaceful. human Mages or wizards, make a group and call themselves family, respect eachother and protect eachother." Sera said "We call it a guild."

"I wanna join a guild..." Natsu smiled brightly "But i don't want to leave My family here.."

"You won't have to leave The dragons here, Oji-Sama." Sera smiled

"What about you?" natsu innocently asked, Sera's eyes widened

"Aren't we family?, Sera-San?" Natsu sadly smiled as a bitter sweet expression crossed over Sera

"Yes. yes we are." Sera said smiling

╔══《✧》══╗

i love sera and natsu's relationship.