Zip Vs. Knickerboxer Glory, Beetroot Vs. Llama, and Scarecrow Vs. Viper

12 Celebrities will don Costumes and Dance to Keep Their Identities a Secret. Tonight 6 Masked Dancers Face-off: Zip Vs. Knickerboxer Glory, Beetroot Vs. Llama, and Scarecrow Vs. Viper. and 1 Masked Dancer will be Cut from the Competition and Unmasked. Tonight's first Face-off is Zip Vs. Knickerboxer Glory. Zip is first Dancing to "Good Times" By Chic While Knickerboxer Glory Danced to "Telephone" By Lady Gaga and Beyonce. Knickerboxer Glory Won. Next Face-off is Beetroot Vs. Llama. Beetroot is First Dancing to "I Put a Spell On You" While Llama Danced to "Soul Bossa Nova". Beetroot Won. There's 1 more face-off before the First Unmasking of the Season: Scarecrow Versus Viper. Scarecrow is first dancing to "September" By Earth, Wind, and Fire While Viper Danced to "Are you going to Go My Way" By Lenny Kravitz. Viper Won. Knickerboxer Glory, Viper, and Beetroot have won their face-offs and have secured their places in the Competition But Zip, Llama, and Scarecrow weren't as lucky. 

Joel: The First Unmasked Dancer is Zip!

*Zip Is Unmasked as English Singer, Songwriter, Drummer, Dj, Pianist, Record Producer, Dancer, and Member of Take That Howard Donald*