2|RAIN

I didn't know how people fell in love at first sight until you came
___________________________________________

🤍 Like || Comment || Follow ||

🤍 Instagram I'd: authorappy

___________________________________________

✧⁠ P O V ✧⁠

After finishing all the work, I leave for the airport from the office.Ansh was not with me because he had some other work and he would come straight to the airport.I am currently in Mumbai and you cannot say anything about the weather here. I was just sitting in the car and it started raining.

I don't like rain at all and it had to happen right now when I had to leave from here. I asked the driver to drive.Today there were no bodyguards with me because no one knew that I was here so i'm safe.

It is not that I am afraid of anything and I can handle many people single-handedly. Now, these are the benefits of coming from a royal family and besides coming from royalty, I'm also king.I have been taught since childhood how to behave, how to fight, how to present my views to others and this is what I want my brothers and sisters to learn.that they never have to bow before anyone.

Everyone thinks I'm a Cruel and Cold person and I don't deny this either.But for my family, I am quite different from this. For my elders and my two sisters, I am very good and never deny them for anything and I am a strict person for my brothers. I am strict with them so that they do not get spoiled according to today's time.They should know how and what to do so that they become so capable that they don't even need me and even if they do, I will be there for them.

I was thinking all this when the car suddenly stops and the driver looks at me and says in scared voice "raansa maaf kariyega woh baccha saamne aa gya tha"

"Koi nhi,Jaake dekhiye ki woh sahi hai ki nhi"

"Jii Ranasa" He said and He gets down from the car and goes to help the child. Just then my attention falls on my left side and I lower the window of the car.Outside, a girl is wearing a white suit with bangles in her hands, a bindi on her forehead, earrings in her ears and her hair open which is wet because of rain.She is busy dancing with the children.

Her smile

Why do I feel that her smile is doing something in my heart?

I have never felt like this for anyone before

Who is this girl?

I hate rain but today after seeing this scene I have fallen in love with it.I can't understand how someone can look so good dancing in the rain.I have never seen such a sweet smile before today.

I am looking at her, my phone ring and my attention is diverted from her pass to my phone but the phone is disconnected then I look at her but she is not there.