|♔| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 |♔|

[Y/N] is a very sweet girl. Sometimes she is sassy and brutally honest beyond reasoning. but still sweet. She never wanted a mate after seeing so many people through the years find their mates.

They were either abusive or madly in love. There was no in between. She didn't want to risk mating with her mate(s) and they become an abuser.

That was way too risky, so she decided to take the easy route. She would reject her mates if she ever met them. If not then she could date another supernatural species.

At the moment [Y/N] and her best friend, Ramóne, were in class. It was nearly the end of the year, so the teacher said for them to do what they want. Just not to bother her unless it was important.

[Y/N] and Ramóne were already in 11th grade so, they'll be seniors next year. You looked toward Ramóne after he threw an eraser at your head. "What do you want Rara?" You asked.

"Did you hear?" Ramóne said. You tilted your head at him. "Hear about what?" You asked, getting annoyed that he wouldn't say anything.

"The queens of beast are coming to look for their final mate." He said to you. You rolled your eyes at him though. "Ok and? What does that have to do with me?" You asked, once again annoyed.

"You could be their mate, just saying." He said, looking away. You grabbed his chin then made him look at you. "And I'll reject them, they may be queens but it's not like they can make me stop talking. Even if they do, I can still think the words." You huffed.

Ramóne just nodded as he looked over into your phone. To which you pushed his face away. "Quit that you idiot, I've told you about looking in my phone." You hiss at him, your cat like ability showing through your eyes and attitude.

"Woah calm down [N/N]! Is your heat close or something?" He asked. You hissed at him and threw the eraser at him. "No, it's not. I'm just irritated because of Jessi and her Barbie club." You spat with venom.

"Oh." He said softly. He had always been bullied by Jessi and her little Bratz team. But you were always there to protect him ever since 1st grade.

You smiled at him though and patted his head. "It'll be fine Rara. I'll protect you like always, that bitch won't say a thing." You said proudly.

Just then the bell rang and everyone left classes for home. You and Ramóne were also neighbors, so that just made your bond stronger.

༻————————༺
꧁☆✩♔✩☆꧂
༻————————༺

When you walked in, your father and little brothers immediately hugged you. Your little brothers were 7 and 5, and they loved you dearly. They would never stop flaunting how you were 'the bestest big sis in the world'.

They looked exactly like your dad except for eye color. You and your siblings got your hair from your dad. Your eye colors came from your mother.

Speaking of mother, she was in the kitchen watching all this with a smile. You hugged your dad and siblings back. Your dad had retired military recently so, he still had a good build on him.

"How's my little girl doing?" He asked, smiling at you. You chuckled at this, he got emotional when you said you weren't little anymore. He was a softie.

"I'm good dad, you?" You started the conversation up. Your little brothers hitching rides on your dad's legs. They giggled from door to kitchen.

"I'm well, these little hethens though wouldn't get in the bath though until you came back. They insisted on seeing you come back before they did." Your father chuckled. You chuckled at that and look at your little brothers.

They look at you with big eyes and wide smiles. "Behave for dad next time ok? I promise that after baths I will personally make your bed time milk for you." You asked. Your brothers immediately nodded and got off your dad's legs.

"Thank you [Y/N]! You gals talk while I bathe the little munchkins!" Your dad said, going up the stairs to the bathroom. You went in the kitchen only to be bear hugged by your mother.

"Mom noooooooo!" You giggled as she started tickling you. "Mom I'm not a little girl anymore! Please!" You cackled between laughs as you wilted to the floor.

"You'll always be our little girl hun!" Your mother chuckled at you. She finally let you get up after a bit. To which you dusted yourself off when you got up.

"I heard that the queens are going to your school tomorrow to see if their missing mate is there. Is that true?" Your mother asked. She had two cakes freshly baked and iced. One was a chocolate fudge cake and the other was red velvet.

"I don't know. I think it's just some dumb rumor that people are making up again." You stated, now helping your mother. You usually are her taste tester or little helper.

Today you're both.

"Probably so. Say 'ah' sweetie." Your mother said, having gumbo on the spoon in her hand. You opened your mouth and she fed you like a toddler. You smiled, putting a thumbs up.

"Great, and hopefully everyone will eat up nicely today." Your mother chuckled. You just nodded and went upstairs to your room to get ready for dinner.

You wondered what tomorrow might bring. Unknown to you, the day after would change a lot of things....

༻————————༺
꧁☆✩♔✩☆꧂
༻————————༺

I hope you all liked this, and are ready to give me those tears because I will make you cry over this story 😈

Word count - 959

To Be Continued...