CHAPTER 0

A/N: All locations and/or person(s) are fictional and/or used in fictional manner.

Incheon, South Korea, a bustling, lively city west of Seoul, was home to none other than a large, successful food-and-beverage company: Empire Dish. 

Empire Dish had and managed it all- brands, branches, restaurants, etc- and even its very own home restaurant- "Do-Bong Empire Dish," named after the woman who established it all: Yang Do-Bong. 

And Yang Do-Bong, the chairwoman, a very highly respected woman for both her kindness and success- had none other than a son, whom was essentially the opposite of Yang Do-Bong. Cold and stoic, Yang Min-hyuk was the young current CEO of Empire Dish. 

It was known to all of the employees that one mistake in front of Yang Min-hyuk was enough to have you on the streets, as he would write you up in an instant.Well, known to all employees except for the new employee- Park Chae-young. 

Chae-young, young and motivated, was determined to make her mark in the food industry- and when she got accepted to work at Empire Dish, she knew this would be her break.Chae-young was hired as both a chef and data analyst at the Empire- which was good, because she witnessed customer behaviors firsthand. 

Chae-young knew that though she just joined, she was all set to become a master chef, and it looked like karma was working in her favor- until one day came, and one moment took place. A moment that would make Chae-young and Min-hyuk cross paths, and change the trajectory of their relationship forever.