Chapter 30: Kidnapped

T's POV

Ever since we went back to our regular jobs, killing Worker Drones. Since my squad is not in the same district as E's squad, we got different colony that has no Uzi and different Worker Drones that have weaponry instead of doors to protect them so basically, E's colony have the defense and my colony of Workers have the offense which are pretty deadly and have damaged me and my crew but I have not used my second form or like my full-power or whatever but right now, I just have been in the pod, sleeping from what has recently been happening like the prom, camp 98.7, finally dating A, and almost having my memory wiped. It's kind of been stressful so I can get some actual good sleep, unlike in Camp 98.7, or in Uzi's bed, god it was so uncomfortable, but something has to ruin my beauty sleep and it was K.

K: T, WAKE UP!

T: The fuck you want?

K: The Worker Drones are attacking again.

I then feel a surge of anger and change into my second form and fly out of the pod in blazing speed to see rocket launchers and rifles pointed at me and they say.

Rando worker 1(the leader of the WDF): Leave our colony alone and we'll leave you and your friend.

 Berserk T: Ah, hey Franky, missed me?

Franky: Shut UP!

Franky: You KILLED MY ENTIRE FAMILY!, my wife and my three kids.

 Berserk T: Franky, you can't do nothing. I'm a Disassembly Drone and your a old Worker Drone... Grandpa.

The other workers: GRANDPA!

Franky: Yep, idiot killed his own father, mother and uncle and aunt, also his grandma to top it off.

K: HE'S YOUR GRANDPA!

 Berserk T: Yep, don't your remember Franky, he lived at the manor and has absolute solver and survived the process of being turned by a Disassembly Drone and same goes to the rest of my family but since I had a job to do, I killed them all... All of them could have been like us and been killing Worker Drone, instead got in slaved and became my enemy.

Franky: Shut it geezer.

Berserk T: YOU SHUT IT, YOU'RE MY FAVORITE OUT OF MY FAMILY AND I DON'T WANT TO KILL YOU BUT you give me no choice.

I then throw a fire ball at the the Workers but only like three got killed by it and the rest moved out and started shooting at my but I the bullets just fall to the ground once they collide with my metal body and I started slashing the workers on by one and there's only my grand-dad left.

Berserk T: See that, now there's nothing you can do you damn geezer.

Franky: DAMN!

I see then Franky uses his absolute solver to grab something and that something was K!

K: T-AGH-H-help-AGH-me.

Berserk T: K!

Franky: Leave my colony alone or she dies.

 Berserk T: This is playing dirty.

Franky: Who said I was playing.

Franky then teleports before I can do any damage to him.

Berserk T: DAMN IT.

I then quickly fly at high speeds because of my second form's speed increase and once I reach to the colony that grandpa took K, and I dodge all the the rifle bullets that are shot at me from watch towers and I quickly throw a fire ball to the door that keep my separated from the colony and the door melts and I quickly land and run all over the place until I find Franky in the evacuation spot with K tied to a wooden cross shut down and looked beaten.