Chapter - 12

Zain : Whatever you see here, all of them are ancestral. Yes, we have done some modern work on them too..

He tells this to Taehyung, Jimin as he walks, actually he is showing them around the entire palace.Yes it is true that he has nothing to do with the wedding, but it is a matter of good fortune for Indians to take care of the guests..

And as you all know, in India we say "Atithi Devo Bhava"(Guests are like God)..He is just respecting that saying and is leaving no stone unturned in honouring them.

Taehyung : You have a name in business and automobiles not only in India but in many countries, right?

Zain : Yes, ever since My Lakshmi has stepped into my life, I have only climbed the steps of progress...

Taehyung : hmm?

Zain : My Lakshmi means my wife, ..Before her arrival I was a responsible brother and the prince here but after her arrival she has taught me to be a good person.... Meri jaan

He says this while placing his hand on his chest and looking towards Sadhna who is currently checking some files in the courtyard.And seeing this, Taehyung smiles inside. He starts thinking about himself and his wife.

Zain quickly looks around as he notices where he's standing and moves on, that's when Jimin asks a question..

Jimin : Whose building is it where the construction work is going on?

He points towards the front wing and asks, when Zain sees this thing, he first takes a breath and then answers with a smile

Zain : This is my mother's wing, she used to stay there most of the time after YN was born.

After hearing this, both the brothers did not ask any questions because they knew why she would live there. They had heard that story on the yesterday night.

Zain : You will see a more beautiful view from this side, by the way the whole of Jaipur is visible from our terrace...

He tells them as he goes to one side of the rooftop from where one can have a full view of the wing in front...And both of them go there and enjoy the view of that beautiful building and stand there for a while holding the railing.

Then the sound of iron objects colliding with each other keeps repeating in their ears again and again.And then he (tae) tries to find the same place from where the sound comes, then his eyes fall on the same courtyard which is built in front of the Shiv temple.

And seeing the scene in front, a proud smile comes on his face and the heartbeat increases.

Down in the same courtyard, his wife is blindfolded and fighting alone against more than one man with a sword in his hand. And all the men's eyes are open, only hers are tied.And at that time she has taken the form of a warrior...