Chapter - 22

I won't update if u guys won'tvote

Jimin pov

My heart hammered against my ribs like a trapped bird. Yoongi was right there,behind me catching my waist.

Yoongi: 'You're not going anywhere,'

he said, his voice a low growl that sent shivers down my spine. I tried to break free, to push him away, but his grip was like iron.

Jimin : 'Let me go!'

I screamed, the desperation in my voice echoing through the woods. But my struggles were useless. He was too strong. Suddenly, everything went black as Yoongi took me into his arms, his hold tightening around me.

Yoongi: 'Stop struggling, Jimin,'

he murmured, his voice close to my ear,

Yoongi; 'You're just making it harder for both of us.'

Fear choked my voice. The forest was silent, the only sound the crunch of leaves under Yoongi's feet. He chuckled, a dark, rumbling sound that made my skin crawl.

Jimin : Yoongi, how I came here leave me...

Yoongi: 'I told you, you're not escaping me, you are caged here you will be free when I got that book back

A wave of panic washed over me. He was right. I couldn't escape. The forest was closing in around me, and Yoongi, with his dark eyes and unsettling laughter, was the only thing I could see.

As Yoongi carried jimin back to that creepy mansion

The heavy oak door slammed shut, the sound echoing in Yoongi's mansion like a gunshot. I blinked, my head throbbing, my memory a hazy mess.

Jimin : 'Yoongi?'

I croaked, my voice hoarse.

Jimin; 'What... why you brought me into this creepy mansion?'

Everything felt wrong, like I'd woken up in a dream I couldn't quite grasp. Yoongi leaned against the door, a smirk playing on his lips.

Yoongi: 'Welcome home, mate.'

My eyes widened, my heart leaping into my throat.

Jimin : 'Mate? What are you talking about?'

His smirk widened, that mischievous glint in his eyes that always made me nervous.

Yoongi: 'Don't play dumb, Jimin. I marked you last night. You wouldn't happen to remember?'

I felt heat rising in my cheeks, my stomach twisting. 'Marked?' I stumbled back, my eyes darting around the opulent room, the grandeur of it suddenly suffocating.

Jimin : 'You can't be serious.'

He pushed off the door, taking a step closer, his gaze holding mine.

Yoongi : 'Oh, I'm deadly serious,'

he said, his voice low and dangerous.

Yoongi: 'And you're mine now. You're my mate.'

My head spun.

Jimin : 'This is insane. I... I don't even remember what happened last night!' His expression softened slightly, but there was a steeliness in his eyes.

Yoongi : 'You were unconscious, Jimin. I took care of you. Don't worry, I'll explain everything later. But for now, just rest.'

I tried to pull away, but his grip tightened on my arm.