Pleasure me

I'm sitting on my bed and you're sitting on the couch. I have to look into your neckline all the time and you can see how I slowly get a small bump in my pants. You look at me smiling, kneel between my knees, tie your hair back, open my pants and start blowing one on me. My cock immediately gets really hard. I go under your top with one hand and massage your chest. We look at each other pretty horny and take off our clothes. I kiss you from the neck down to your breasts and suck on your nipples. I stroke my hand all the way down to your clit and slowly start rubbing it. I feel your hand on my cock and how you caress it gives me a boost of horniness. My tongue stays on your nipples but I stop sucking them briefly and enjoy your touches. Now I want to satisfy you, I slide between your legs, grab them from behind and you feel my wet tongue on your clit. I start fingering your pussy and your ass in parallel. You feel my fingers, my tongue and let yourself fall into the feeling. You notice how an orgasm is looming, you claw into my hair and moan louder and louder. Then all of a swea scream comes, your body trembles and feel your pussy and ass tighten around my fingers again and again and let go. I slowly pull them out of you, walk back to your breasts kissing and let you lick the finger that was in your pussy. Then you throw me on the back, kiss my stomach down and start licking my cock nice and wet. When he starts to drip with spit, you start taking him in your mouth and spoiling me. I feel your hand wandering from my cock to my balls and you lovingly massage it. I go up, grab you by the hip, turn you on your stomach and pull your ass up. I grab your arms backwards, tie them up and hit your ass. You feel how I hold my cock to your pussy and how I slowly slide into you. I grab your hair, tear it backwards and fuck you harder and harder. But that's not enough for you. Fuck me harder Daddy, you moan. I pull it out, get my belt and spank your ass a few times until I fuck you really hard and intense again. I lean over your back, nibble on your ear and whisper that it's only really starting now. At that moment I tear your hair, give you a bell, grab your neck so tightly that only a rustle comes out of you. When I feel that I'm about to come, I pull him out, turn on your back, bend your neck and fuck your throat. I push it into your throat to the limit, pull it out and squirt off. I squirt your mouth, your entire face and your breasts full (your hands are still tied behind your back). I'll give you a few slaps on your sprayed cheek and start making it hard again. I turn you back into doggy position, press your sprayed face into the mattress and start again. I feel your 2nd around my cock. Orgasm that was much more intense than the first. I stay in you, but get a little calmer and start playing with my thumb at your back door, you turn your head to me and beg completely out of breath that I should do it. I pull it out of your dripping pussy and carefully penetrate into you. When I'm all in it, you start moaning again and see me that I enjoy spoiling you anal. You are so tight that I can't hold back for long, you feel my cock starting to twitch in you, the first splashes still go into you, then I pull it out and jerk off my juice on your entire back.