🌟forever you 🌟

Chapter 1

Just like Wangji enters him in school.  Two boys are seen fighting. Out of those two boys, one is wearing a black outfit and the other is wearing purple.

  You must have understood that these two are  our Weiying and Jing Cheng. Both of them were fighting on that matter because

mianmian had rejected the purpose of Jing Cheng.  And Weiying was making fun of Jiancheng that look you were so excited that Mianmian would expect your purpose .

But what happened and saying this Weiying starts laughing,

I know that Cheng Mianmian likes me, Cheng says that  you shut your mouth Weiying otherwise I will beat you a lot. 

But both of them did not know that someone else was listening to their conversation.

Cheng says let's go now our classes are about to start so should you be late the first day of our school.

As soon as both the bryothers were about to leave, someone stopped them from behind, who had been following them from a distance for a long time.  Wangji goes to those boys and says that both of you should stop this nonsense.

Do you think there is a sorrow here? Don't you know this much?  This is against the rules.

And Wangji looks at him in anger
Jiang Cheng says .  who are you..?

Wangji tells his name that I am  lanwangji

Weiying says that whoever you are, what do we have to do with youh?

After saying this Weiying is about to hold Jing Cheng's hand and go because Jing Cheng stops him from going

He looks at Cheng with curious look

Cheng feels that he has heard this name before and then he remembers that these is the name of lan qiren's second son  lanwangji..
the second son of the principal.

Chenge tells Weiying

Weiying looks at Wangji and Wangji looks at him angrily

Weiying awkwardly says that .  Ahh you are lanwangji second lan master.

Have you also come to make fun of cheng like me??

Weiying says, look Cheng, he has also come to make fun of you,
he seems to be angry.. JingCheng pinches his hand, Weiying says, auuvhh  Cheng you hurt me.

The third person there seems to be very angry.

  He did not have the courage to let anyone break his school rules.  Wangji says you should stop your nonsense.

Here we have to do somersaults and also fight.  And how many rules have you broken by coming here?

Both of you will get punishment now principally with me.  Come to our office.

Weiying says…what are you talking about, I did not know the rules here.  Wangji says, you have come to study in this school and you don't know the systems of our school..?  You should know ..

Weiying says what are you saying? I have not done anything wrong.  Now please forgive me also.

  Is it necessary to tell this to the Principal..?  Jiang Cheng agrees with Weiying and says, this is our first day of school, Let us go...

Wangji says no now you have met the principal, come with me right now..otherwise it will be time for our classes to start..

No I don't know, saying this Weiying starts looking towards Jing Cheng
Wangji says you have broken the rule again, don't accept your mistake...

Ohh man where did it get stuck I saw Jiang Cheng all this happened because of you
Ohh well it happened because of me you were the one who was laughing so much and making fun of me loudly.

And maybe everyone must have heard it, now everyone will make fun of me..
Weiying apologizes to Jiang Cheng sorry brother are you happy now..?

Seeing Chang weiying he makes a face in annoyingness

Wangji, if both of you don't go with me right now, it will be very bad..

Weiying and Jiang Cheng go with him even though they don't want to..

_____________________________________
Hii everyone this is my first story pls support me 🙏 like your other authors

Follow me for more

Tell me in the comments how you liked my story.
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐