05

Recap:"The person you just said you killed was my brother and her best friend" Kang ha states as I looked at Jae-i with hatred.

Park Devani's pov:

It started raining but I didn't care. She had just admitted that she killed In-han. Jae-i takes a deep breath. "You guys lied about who you were" She says. Is she serious? That doesn't matter right now.

"Cause I had to find out what exactly happened here. What my brother endured at Jooshin High. Why they covered it up. Why the school was so obsessed, trying to keep it so quiet" Kang ha says sternly.

"Why they did nothing to help In-han when he was bullied. Why In-han had to suffer the abuse from this school" I say angrily. "Jae-i, my brother's wasn't killed in a simple hit-and-run. There has to be a reason. In-han was in the street. The night of the accident" Kang ha states.

"So that's what you really wanted. More information?" She asks. "That's right. At first we came here thinking it could be anyone. We could constantly question who killed In-han? Why they killed him? And now listening to you say this. I regret ever being around you" I say harshly as I glared at her.

Jae-i looked lost and heartbroken when I said that. But I didn't care. She took away from best friend from me. "Don't forget that he was my brother and her best friend. We need to find out why he was killed" Kang ha says. Jae-i tries to storm inside but Kang ha stops her.

Suddenly Ri-an storms in and punches Kang ha. He pins Kang ha. "You lay a hand on her again and your dead" Ri-an threatens. "What you're going to kill him like you killed his brother?" I snapped.

"Now I see why you guys kept bothering me and Jae-i. What? Did you guys want revenge?" Ri-an snaps back. "You would do something to deserve it Ri-an" Kang ha snickers. "What? Do you want to end up like your brother?" Ri-an asks. Kang ha punches Ri-an.

They start fighting. I walk over and shove Ri-an off Kang ha before punching him across the face. Ri-an tries to rush towards me but notices Jae-i on the floor crying. I help Kang ha up.

"Don't you forget about In-han and how you stood on the sidelines watching him get bullied" I shouted at Jae-i coldly before dragging Kang ha away. We quickly hop on our bikes and biked home. Once we got home, we both took showers.

After I tell him to sit on the couch as I go grab the first aid kit. I walk over and stand in front of him. I wipe his wounds with alcohol wipes. "I can't believe she tried to act innocent" I scoffed. I gently apply ointment. "That bastard Ri-an" I cursed.

Kang ha snickers at my commentary. "What are you gonna do now?" I asked. "I'm going to bring them down but first I need to collect more evidence and blackmail" Kang ha responds as I packed up the first aid kit.

"All done" I say. "I don't know what I'd do without you Dev" Kang ha says as he hugs me. "You'd be a lost puppy without me" I chuckled as I hugged him back.

The next day me and Kang ha goes to In-han's grave. Kang ha puts a letter on the grave while I put some flowers. Tears swelled up in my eyes. "I wish you were here" Kang ha says. "It isn't the same without you" I sniffled.

I remembered all the memories me and In-han had together. From singing karaoke together to crying on each others shoulders after watching a sad movie. I chuckled at the memory before sobbing. "We need you In-han" I sobbed. Kang ha wraps his arms around me.

I cried in his arms. I calm down after a bit. "We're going to get revenge for you In-han" Kang ha says. "Just hang on. We'll make you proud" I say kissing my fingers before placing them on his grave. Me and Kang ha walked away.