Kabanata 30

(I love this song lakas ng maka LSS.❤)

Williams POV

I kiss her possessively knowing she is mine, she is only mine. I kiss her with my all, my love for her is undivided, it's not the physical attraction for being who she is, she's gifted with her perfect body and beauty and she's not aware of that. She's very kind and talks softly, she is like water as I am the fire,  the opposites and for me she is my perfect match. My kryptonite.

The woman who carries my child to her womb.

I will protect both of you with my life and that's a promise.

I pull back and look down to her eyes that blink openly slowly. These beautiful brown eyes melted me and softened my soul everytime she looked at me this way, My eyes softened while my hand circling her belly where our child was growing.

My everything. My wife.

Unexpectedly my cousins are in my house right now, we were watching the hundred movies on Netflix. I fucking curse them for coming  an announced! I knew they used to come here before but this time they knew I have a wife can they consider giving us privacy, tsk!  The three are so focused on the TV while me, playing my wife's fingers as she sleeps and closes her eyes peacefully.

I can't get enough of her, you can't blame me as I am in love. I kiss her knuckle as she moves his head on my arms and pushes herself closer to me. Yeah, baby sleep tight.

The three are so connected on TV as my eyes slowly drift close and listen to the sound.

I planned to visit her country where I know she will be happy to be there. I ask her dad in everything to help me and those planned are  successful as she is smiling ear to ear talking  to her family.

I am happy to see her this way.

I was a bit nervous and excited to execute my real plan of coming here, to marry her in front of her whole family. I shifted slightly as I ran my fingers on my hair. I planned this with the help of her grandfather and her cousins. I am pleased as they supported me marrying their cousin as she deserves.

She was so curious taking photos of the famous Carmen Chocolate Hill's as we are now. She looked surprised with the booth and the balloons on the top of the hills that she even took her self on a selfie.

I memorize my line repeatedly on my head and find the perfect timing to propose to her. I am nervous and fucking shit everytime she she look at me I am going to melt. Fucking eyes, baby let me do it and stop seducing me.

Carmen looks like a cone as what I am seeing now, this is a rare culture beauty but I've seen prettier tourist destinations and the world didn't get a chance to see it because my country is being feared as cruel, a bad person who lives there, so sad they misunderstood and i hope one day it will change,"That's very sweet William I think there are wedding her, you think so?" She asked me sweetly.

I hum as my reply.

"The funny thing is Baby will you marry me?, it feels like you're asking me that." She laughed slightly.  She read the words in  writing. I laugh, it is for you my wife. My beautiful wife. This is the right time and I'm nervous as fuck, why i am like this when she's already married to me whether she says yes or no she can't do anything but to wed me today, I continued as I kept my focus on me. "It's not funny because baby what is written there is for you." As I say and look in her eyes.

Grace gasped in surprise, I carefully took out the box in my pocket that I had been keeping for a long time.

"For real William? We're married already." She says in disbelief and laughs. She knows the fact that my eyes look serious now.