Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₃: bᵢᵣₜₕdₐy !

𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 !!

𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 !!

𝗝𝗔𝗬𝗦𝗢𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩
𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡 , 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗦

I fiddle with my hands as we walk back to the bakery.

"Hunny it's okay we will just buy a new one." Mrs.Rodriguez says while rubbing my back

I nod and i continue walking feeling guilty for bumping into him.

- 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 -

We get back home and I go up to my room to take a shower even though I took one 2 hours ago I feel sticky and dirty

I get into my room and I grab clothes and I walk into my connected bathroom.

I get out of the shower and put on my clothes.

𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 :

I walk back downstairs to be standing there with decorations around the house and them holding a big gift bag with the cake with candles on it

"Happy birthday Jayson!" They say in union with a smile

I stare in surprise not knowing what to say

"Come on make a wish and blow out your candles!" Mrs.Rodriguez says as she walks over o me grabbing my hand and sitting me down in front of the cake.

I smile a little trying to hide it and I make a wish as I blow out the candles.

"You didn't have to do all this I was happy with just the cake." I say as I look around the house

"We wanted to Jayson. It's your special day and we wanted it to be special" Mr. Rodriguez says as he puts two gift bags onto the table.

"Open the big one last" he says

I start by opening a smaller gift it's a Pandora  jewelry box. I stare at it in surprise as I start to smile again.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘁 :

"Thank you guys so much" I say as I put on the bracelet

"Hurry up you have lots more" Mrs. Rodriguez says handing me a gift bag

I take the tissue paper out and I pull out hello kitty pajama pants and a Jordan shoe box.

I look up in surprise as I open the shoe box to see the Jordan 4s pure money. I stare at the shoes and I stand up and hug both of them.

"This is way more than I need" I say as I back up a little.

"Well u have one more" she says handing me a big gift bag

I sit back down and I open it pulling out my favorite shampoo and conditioner, some skin care, and a medium sized box with a bow on it

I tilt my head confused but I put the box on the table and I take the bow off and I open it. I pull out the tissue paper and I see a paper.

I take out the paper and I unfold it and I read over it.

𝗪𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨

I read in big letter and I drop the paper and I look up at them as tears start to flood my eyes.

"Are you serious" I ask

"Yes we are serious Jayson" they say in sync.

I sit there in shock as they smile at me

"Thank you guys so much!" I say as tears are running down my cheeks.

"Awe Jayson don't cry" Mrs.Rodriguez says walking up to me wrapping her arms around me.

"I'm sorry it's just I'm so grateful" I say laying my head onto her shoulder

"Of course Your grateful. You've always been grateful. You are officially in our family now" she says smiling while softly rubbing my back.

I laugh as I wipe away my tears

"Yea I guess you're right." I say as I pull away from the hug.

"Now go head up to bed we will clean up and bring your stuff up there tomorrow." Mr.Rodriguez says as he shoos me away.

"Okay okay. Goodnight guys. Love you" I say as I stand up and I start walking up the stairs.

"Goodnight love you too. Oh and you are starting school on Monday!" Me.Rodriguez yells to me.

(𝗜𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 🤣)

"Oh okay" I yell back as I go into my room.

I throw myself onto my bed as I smile to myself

I can't believe I'm finally out of that dumb foster home. I mean I was going to put next year even if I didn't get adopt but I mean who can blame me. At least I got adopted by people I can trust and feel safe to be around. I love and appreciate them more than I can show it. Omg I have to start school. How am I going to get through school as a mute person. This is going to be a rough kinda school year. I've never really been to school before I've always been homeschooled but that doesn't matter. I wonder how I'm going to fit in plus I start my period on Sunday so that's great. Sorry for the little yap session ..

I groan as I take my hearing aid out and I take my glasses off and set it on my bed side table as I lay down.

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗮𝗵. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗯𝘆𝗲 ! 👋🏾