🍋If life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Squeeze them in life's eyes🍋

"High Valley High School...

More like High Valley Prison for labeled teens..."

At least that's what Riley O'Brien thought when her father forced her to move half way across the country, from California to Nebraska,  after he got a job as a P.E. teacher...

And to say that she wasn't  too thrilled about that is an understatement...

And being the new rebel chick at a school where you have to either be one of the popular kids or one of the losers is something she's not really looking up to.

I mean who in their right minds likes to be labeled, right?

That is until a very fateful day.

Where completely by acase, she meets four other people with whom she will eventually bond with in the most unexpected way...

Or should we say in the most musical way instead...

Follow this unlikely group of friends as they strive to make a name for themselves. 

To reach new heights together. 

Experience new things. 

Together.

As Rebels.

Alright. 

Let me be honest.

This is an idea for an apply fic I had a few years ago but just kept it in a drawer because I thought it would be just another ridiculous idea of mine just like other many ideas I once had but never came to be.

And this week I came across it again and decided I had nothing to loose anyway, so here it is.